[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a developmental update on this week. Entire team is going through what some of you would call "The Teach-A-Ton Examinations." Exams all over the place for spriters, coders, and myself alike. Modding is progressing slowly, but that is where I want all of you.

For this week, come up with ideas, concepts, items, NPCs, expansions, and sprites. I'll be able to sort through them and compose them into a code-able/sprite-able form for a list to the team. ((In other words, ideas will have a higher chance of making it in due to having more time to review them this week, so post away!))

Two words. Unicorn boss.

'Nuff said.

@Bullseye55

For the suggestions I would like to request to consider an item that has some of the yoyo bag effects and also gives other usable stats like more melee damage or attack speed or a mix between some ninja gear (tabi black belt) and yoyo accesories.

A magic bow (magic weapon that looks like a bow that fires projectile like an arrow that you need to charge up holding mouse button that does good damage in compensation for the charge up and adds some on hit special effect like for example it explodes and summons more projectiles)

(I don't know if this is already been made) Complete progression for the throwing class weapons armor available for it trough the whole game.

More explosive weapons like rocket/grenade launchers and armor that goes with that throughout hardmode

Summon weapons for early game. Maybe an upgrade to the slime staff or maybe something else based on one of your custom pre hardmode bosses that has an AI similar to the crows?

Content that expands on the ocean/granite/marble/shroom biomes. Would be nice to have mini bosses like the wyvern that spawn there randomly and drop something cool.

A consumable item maybe called pandora's box that has a chance of giving multiple buffs or debuffs that last for a few mins. Maybe it also has a chance to kill the player when it uses it or give the player the chance to revive once ( could be implemented as a buff?).

Really powerful durable pref with many phases post moon lord boss that you really need to use moon lord tier weapons to be able to have a chance to beat.

A late hardmode sword that when you hold right click flies you to your cursor slashing what's in between so you can have cool aerial sword fights. ( An outdated mod did this and I thought was cool but it wasn't executed well.)

More spear weapons and some equipment that motivates the use of spears with something cool like maybe life steal when using spears or some kind of projectile when sing spears or more range when using them etc.

Last edited:
In the middle of things, but I can tell everyone here, and you, a concept I've had in mind for the Granite biome. Anyone ever played Metroid I and battled the alien worm(King Worm) that traps you and forces you to fight it until it flees or is killed? I've been thinking something similar for the granite biome considering its theme and often cramped spaces. A random boss of sorts that drops loot specific to it.

Can there be a all items map for 1.3? My 1.2.4.1 file got erased and i dont feel like beating oblivion to make a map

I'm pretty sad to see that not many people actually threw out an idea. :( But maybe in the future some of you will come up with some other ideas and personally I'd love to see them. I'm also pretty sure the other fans and members would like to see your ideas as well. Just sayin'. :p

ive noticed a pattern with comments recently, people seem to either never read the first page, or the last few... i think its becoming somewhat of an issue at this point...
I just believe the people who do ask are too ignorant to take the few minutes it would to read the past few pages and don't deserve to be answered... Especially seeing how the exact same question has been asked AND ANSWERED time, after time, after time, after time. At this point I'm actually annoyed by them. -_-:sigh:

Hi, I've downloaded the 1.3 source mod v10.0+ and I launch it through the .exe and the game starts up fine but it doesn't launch it through steam as well so it doesn't allow me to use the steam overlay and it doesn't track my time. Is there any special way I can get it to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom