Robocraft

DemonSword

Steampunker
Hey hey!
I'd like to know who here plays Robocraft and what Tier they are in.

Site: http://robocraftgame.com/

Played through Steam.
It's a free to play game where you build a robot and fight other players with 3 (tomorrow, Oct 8th a 4th weapon and a new movement cube) weapons, Plasma Launchers, SMG and Railcannons, with 3 (due point back, 4th on Oct 8th) cubes being Wheels, Hoverblades and Aerofoils/Fins (wings). Each to your own desire to play and prey. I believe 4 maps are available.
New Movement cube is Legs, Spider Legs, allowing hill climbing and upside down movements. Tier 7 and up.
New Weapon is actually half support, Nano Disruptor, a short ranged beam cannon that can heal teammates and damage enemies. Tier 6 and up.

I've been playing for a while but stopped a month because I wanted to do something else, but I have a Tier 8 Plasma Tank (wheels, plasma launcher), still needs lotsa tweeking, but it works fairly well if not caught in a rut. The new Legs might be my ticket to survival. xD

So what of you friendly folks? You play?

Edit::: http://robocraft.gamepedia.com/Promotional_Codes
For those who want to know the up to date Promotional Codes, use this, some codes do expire, so use em while you can! To enter them, press ESC and click Enter Code in game, and there!

Last edited:
I tried it once, then stopped. I may pick it up later if they add some cool stuff.
Seems kinda Pay to Win to me. Also I read a review on Steam that kinda turned me off to the game.

Well, with tomorrows update, Repairs are not going to be there, so no having to use real money to repair.
Sure the aspect of being able to buy your way into tiers can happen, but it's only to progress faster, but not everyone is able to, like me. But still able to progress noneless.

What put you off? Just curious, if it was the repairs, then no worry, but something else, do tell!

Well, with tomorrows update, Repairs are not going to be there, so no having to use real money to repair.
Sure the aspect of being able to buy your way into tiers can happen, but it's only to progress faster, but not everyone is able to, like me. But still able to progress noneless.

What put you off? Just curious, if it was the repairs, then no worry, but something else, do tell!
I guess it mostly was that. Also my first match I tipped over and got destroyed...
There's no harm in trying the game again though.

Well, tipping over has a few reasons behind, just means experimenting may happen. And if you're still at t1 (most likely), then to tier up, do battles, get TP (via kills, assist, protection), and use the TP to buy Lv/T1 Armor and weapons (recommended to get all stuff before tiering up) and replace old parts with new one. electroplates come in at T3/4 and are must need, but they dont completely replace armor cubes.

Im at late tier four, i stopped, but i think theres a HUGE update that fixes the game so, ill try it again =D

ypu, tomorrows update = hugeous monstroso for updates. I hope it plays nicely, the mega battles sound interesting. :D

I played it for a while, but the gameplay gets incredibly stale after a while, since tiers are just "you're doing the same with flashier cubes/weapons" and there's no proper PvE.

Eh, it's not an always fit for all game, but to me, I find the fun in it.

Especially with the new update today, I've made my tier 6 crap bot into something useful with the Walker Legs, and god climbing is more fun then using wheels all the time. xD

New Movement cube is Legs, Spider Legs, allowing hill climbing and upside down movements. Tier 7 and up.
New Weapon is actually half support, Nano Disruptor, a short ranged beam cannon that can heal teammates and damage enemies. Tier 6 and up.

When did they add those parts?!

It's not really pay to win at all. It's a fun game, and it's free, so I say go download it and just see if you like it.

Nice design Silver!
I'm T10 as of monday. Merithor be my name if you want to add or something (on RC, not steam). I main a Plasma Walker, and people say Plasma are sooo underpowered, I beg to differ, even Bombers are still threatening.

Nice design Silver!
I'm T10 as of monday. Merithor be my name if you want to add or something (on RC, not steam). I main a Plasma Walker, and people say Plasma are sooo underpowered, I beg to differ, even Bombers are still threatening.
i... didn't make it...

Oh, ohwell, but its still nice. xD
I've seen full fledged ones, but utilizing hovers for movement.

And then a Pink cat. Who was healing.. in T10. o-o;

Back
Top Bottom