OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

I can't think of an easier way to fix timing. Def, could you tell me what time zone you are in? I could try and figure out good times for events based on it.

Def, is it currently around 4:45 PM for you rn. (I'm usually online from 6:30 AM CDT to 10:00 PM CDT (CDT is for daylight savings))
[doublepost=1558359867,1558359820][/doublepost]Ok I was right. We need to have these events happen early morning for us Americans so that Def could participate.

So let's just have this...
  1. Filth comes out of the portal, and attacks.
  2. Observers attack the base to try to make it "useful". (Which sadly was the majority of today at the time of this post)
  3. The RP characters win, because of course they do.
  4. Alias is having growth spurts thanks to Fae, and Friend concludes it was because of the Hallow.
  5. Harry is a gold bar instead of a wizard jokes.
  6. Apparently it is a full moon.
Honestly, I have made more progress on my game than this RP today.

I can't blame you. Things have been slow recently. Actually got a Discord server set up for my own freeform, though I'm still not sure if I actually want to go through with it.

So let's just have this...
  1. Filth comes out of the portal, and attacks.
  2. Observers attack the base to try to make it "useful". (Which sadly was the majority of today at the time of this post)
  3. The RP characters win, because of course they do.
  4. Alias is having growth spurts thanks to Fae, and Friend concludes it was because of the Hallow.
  5. Harry is a gold bar instead of a wizard jokes.
  6. Apparently it is a full moon.
Honestly, I have made more progress on my game than this RP today.
Excuse me but what? You’re making a game?

Excuse me but what? You’re making a game?
Oh noes, he knew.

But yes.

You actually have a character based off of Program in there. He's named "Executable" because I have no creativity other than using a synonym of program.

Plus a powerful move called Log Off that insta kills non-boss enemies.
A game could mean anything. For all we know, he could be doing a speedrun of Big Rigs.
Nah, Remember and Forget.

Oh noes, he knew.

But yes.

You actually have a character based off of Program in there. He's named "Executable" because I have no creativity other than using a synonym of program.

Plus a powerful move called Log Off that insta kills non-boss enemies.

Nah, Remember and Forget.
What role does executable have? And if you want, I can give you the ok to use Program in place of executable, as long as I’m contacted as a consultant regarding what he would do in that situation.

What role does executable have? And if you want, I can give you the ok to use Program in place of executable, as long as I’m contacted as a consultant regarding what he would do in that situation.
Unlockable character, he's involved in a side quest involving Hackwebs(Shut up, copyright people are everywhere) and basically he's on the run. The main character later finds him by (Almost) pure luck, and Executable retreats into simulation world. Later on, they get into a battle which after defeating Executable, he joins the party. He's mainly powerful in applying debuffs through his move Malware Injection, and able to instakill others with Logoff. He's has high attack, but moderate defense, due to how long the quest is.
FIFY. But anyways, yes that would be a problem.

What does executable look like, if I may ask?
Just a recolored version of Program in overworld sprite. He appears as a glowing orb in the simulation and appears as a shifting forms in boss battle. (Like constantly changing into other enemies and copying their powers with his powers.) He's supposed to appear about halfway in the game.

You should probably change the sprites to something more original then since Program's design is copyrighted (specifically it's Ori.)

Also I'm fine if Murph makes an appearance in some form, as long as the "mario" part of the name isn't mentioned for obvious reasons.

I'm okay with Bubby being mentioned if you don't mention that she's of the Crimson because copyright. Also don't call her Fire Shadowflame for the same reason.

Borealis, say she's a living plushie instead of a Sackperson because LittleBIGPlanet stuffs are copyrighted.

Newton and Friend aren't mine and are copyrighted. Rose is mine but his species is copyrighted.

Alias, well, his existence wouldn't make too much sense without Friend.

Unlockable Characters list so far... before adding anyone else.

Joseph: Well rounded and can deal normal damage.
Rainbow: Despite her appearance and name, she's rude, impatient, taunting, and arrogant. Heavy damage related moves, low defense.
Shadow Man: Personality changes, attacks are very powerful at the cost of being random.
Executable: Is a hackerman, able to hack almost any computer, reference to Orifan1's Program. Status Effects related moves. Also able to OHKO enemies with Logoff.
Aurora Shadowlight: Is a half angel, can become obsessed with light based qualities, reference to Bubby's Bubby Lightshadow Aurora. Heavy damage related moves, low defense.
Virtua: Is a virtual being, able to exist as a hologram. Deals with building defenses and with piercing attacks.
Observer Clarice: Resetted, and now ready for action. They deal with defense and normal damage.
Zetta: Purity Demon, able to clear status effects and lay out traps.
Hatred: Temporary ally, appears now and then to help. Appears indefinitely if a deal was made. Move set is random.
A[rest of name redacted]: One of the main antagonists, can join in a new game.
E[rest of name redacted]: One of the main antagonists, can join in a new game.

If you're not willing to add me as a party member, then maybe just push me in as a generic NPCs that claims he's going on a quest of his own.

Also I'm assuming this is being made in RPG Maker.

If you're not willing to add me as a party member, then maybe just push me in as a generic NPCs that claims he's going on a quest of his own.

Also I'm assuming this is being made in RPG Maker.
Yes, MV. So far I have three main locations complete. Just... like ten more main locations and the paths between them. Plus an entire network for that simulation with the exception of the boss room. Great.

Back
Top Bottom