• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Why are you doing that? is it also something?)
(i don't understand the second question)
Guard: So we can understand each other. do you understand me?
("Is there something you want?")
*Miraculously, the translater finally gets to him. Because where would be the nervous system of a fire elemental?*
"I need a weapon. I have been robbed of my sword - this is an unbearable disgrace! I need metal burning with the most intense of heats to forge into a sword to get my revenge against the one who has wronged me!"

"This place definitely takes my top spot for a bit disconcerting"

*Opens door*

"Wait... What? Guys look in here. Remind you of anything?"

Inside the room was a similar, yet not the same varient of Ssnakee's ship's control room
"You landed on yourself?"

Guard: Finally, look i cant let you in let alone give you a weapon! I need to see some identification or your going to leave
( unless they banished you, you should have one. not telling you do, but you should.)

"Yup. That person."
"Didn't they leave for that fire city with that one ritual involving a necklace?"
(Foraging, are you telling me that the entirety or majority of the fire city place was warped or teleported or whatever here?)
"Yeah... But this ship doesn't look like it was imbedded in the ground, nor was it here when I arrived... It is like it teleported here."
"Well, I guess that machine must have something to do with it."

Guard: *he looks at it*
(now i got a question, is this like a hero to the Fire Kingdom or is he just a guy, or a mercinary or what? you can PM or say in chat.)
(no)

Guard: *he looks at it*
(now i got a question, is this like a hero to the Fire Kingdom or is he just a guy, or a mercinary or what? you can PM or say in chat.)
(no)
(He's based around a samurai. Reason why he was panicked or crazy about the weapon is because it is a disgrace to be without a weapon. So you'd probably see something about a clan or something.)
"No, I honestly doubt that. Let's look at the auto generated logs."

*Pulls up log on a monitor*

"Wait ... The last event recorded was... '#LOG: EVENT TYPE: @4:42AM ENTER WORMHOLE"
"Well, I guess our communication might be somewhat or directly responsible."

(a clan that is well known and respected, a clan that nobody really cares about, a clan that is suspected to be a drug cartel, a clan that has a bounty on it, a clan that is currently wanted? What kind of clan? (does not have to be one of the above.)

(Probably isolated with the citizens, on both sides. Citizens don't want to be too close if a battle arises, in which the clan would attack anyone considered hostile, which usually involves anyone having weapons that aren't a part of the clan or using any visible ability used for attacks, and the clan isolates itself for training in the forest cliche.

Government, they do not participate much in anything government wise other than trading metals, given they basically are weapon-smiths, given I said for the fire elemental to get metal, not another weapon.)

"Yes. I might have to think of a way to get in there though; no doubt going in there normally will kill me; definitly as a Half-Slime or Flower Elemental. Not sure how well Rare Sand Elementals deal with fire though."

(ok, does the clan have a name?)
(Oda clan. Japanese speaking fire elemental isolationist weaponsmiths clan.)
"Yes. I might have to think of a way to get in there though; no doubt going in there normally will kill me; definitly as a Half-Slime or Flower Elemental. Not sure how well Rare Sand Elementals deal with fire though."
"In the fire ritual? Or the city? Well, I assume you'd have to do something else either way. Obviously, get some fire proof armor or some magic concoction for fire. The second part is finding the city or doing the ritual. You might want help either way."

Back
Top Bottom