• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foraging Slime

Eater of Worlds
(your weapon?)(ok screw the translate thing) (sry was going to post then forgot)
Guard: *raises his index finger*
Guard: HEY! JOHN! COME HERE! ...*Faint yelling is heard*... NO, WE NEED THE TRANSLATOR! ...*Faint yelling is herd*... NO, JUST COME HERE!!!

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
I arrive in the tundra, temporarily becoming wild due to ice dragon instincts and being in a native home of ice dragons.

((This marks a temporary absence for Friend/Frost because I feel like it. Don't worry, she'll be back to normal in no time, she just needs to rest and heal.))

I sense this, and tears form in my eyes. I quickly wipe them off though, knowing I can't dwell on it and that Friend will be okay.

"..momma? Du oki?"

I nod.

"Know du. Sad, huh? It oki."

SsnakeeTheDragon

Eater of Worlds
(obsidian skin anyone)
[doublepost=1568699490,1568699390][/doublepost](I also heard Minecraft being mentioned.... So also fire resistance pot. Also if foraging tries to say "no youl die anyway" screw that. The game logic is immunity. No getting past that.)

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
a text to speech voice says the following
"SURRENDER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR YOUR WOUNDS Lobotomite"

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
The UAV turns, and fires a bullet in the direction of the sound
"I NEVER ASSUMED YOUR SPECIES. DO NOT MAKE ME QUOTE THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE FOR LOBOTOMY LIKE SOME EDGY FLESHBAG-"
the UAV turns back towards where it thought the target was, and fires another round

Defure

Golem
The shot doesn't hit.
"I'm still not one of them."
The voice is coming from somewhere right next to the UAV, there's nothing actually next to it.

((He's not far, but he really doesn't trust the UAV. I doubt you'd trust someone either, after they break through your wall and shoot you.))

Defure

Golem
If it's toward the voice, those miss.
((By the, way, he's basically hiding any tracks as he makes them, almost automatically. Only hidden though,they do still exist, just not detectably. Also, he is not fast.))

Animus Viral

Retinazer
(your weapon?)(ok screw the translate thing) (sry was going to post then forgot)
Guard: *raises his index finger*
Guard: HEY! JOHN! COME HERE! ...*Faint yelling is heard*... NO, WE NEED THE TRANSLATOR! ...*Faint yelling is herd*... NO, JUST COME HERE!!!
"Hito wo azakeruna. Onushi no monoii wa sappari wakaran."
(translates to "Do not mock me! I cannot understand a word you are saying.")
*Assumes you are mocking him, because language barrier.*
(Also Japanese symbol for beginner.)
Orifan1 said:
a text to speech voice says the following
"SURRENDER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR YOUR WOUNDS Lobotomite"
upload_2019-9-17_7-19-28.jpeg

(obsidian skin anyone)
[doublepost=1568699490,1568699390][/doublepost](I also heard Minecraft being mentioned.... So also fire resistance pot. Also if foraging tries to say "no youl die anyway" screw that. The game logic is immunity. No getting past that.)
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.09.17-07_23_06.png

(Also add it to armors that just make you immune to fire. Source being the Heavy Incinerator add on for Fallout 4. Just have that and just be walking through hellfire with nothing hurting you.)
[doublepost=1568229289,1568229096][/doublepost]((Hey, since we're heading back now, I should say that for my storyline someone should get curious about Goldenstripe's weapons or concealed identity and ask him. If nobody thinks that's like their character, I'll have one of mine ask him.))
(BABY SHARK DO DOO-)
I'm chilling in the living room.
"Hey!"
"Oh my goodness, this again..."
"How are you? Ya know, I've had a fun time here so far, given there was a fire, but still!"
"Ky-"
"My name is Kyoko! What's yours? Have you met the other like seventeen other people here? Can we be cake friends?"
(This plays in the background when she said cake friends:
)

(You probably won't get that unless you look at what happened during the wildfire event.(Wait seventeen other people? Yes. Check 1568 because that's basically when it happened.))

SsnakeeTheDragon

Eater of Worlds
"We need to keep exploring."

"No we don't! Do you understand how hot it is out there? Steel melts at 1643 Kelvin. The temperature readings are increasing, and currently at around 1476 Kelvin!"

Animus Viral

Retinazer
"And what are we going to do about that even? Unless you have a hefty supply of saturnite, I don't see much we can even do about that. Other than throw chemicals and compounds at it."

Top Bottom