• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far just keeping calm, not really looking to be trying anything. If either drone gets within biting distance, well, then he'll bite it.
((Although that's not something that'd be easy to tell.))

((By the way, are they checking if it's actually him there? Because if not, he could leave without them knowing.))

"Well, it's your opinion either way, so I guess my input doesn't matter too much. Since it's your choice, wearing clothes can be optional to you. I don't think anyone else can say that since, well, they aren't a fox. I don't know."

(The fact is, he's a ghost. In a way. Like how ghosts are made of ectoplasm, he's something else entirely. Don't test it though(In terms of like throwing something at him to see if it goes through), since he's wearing armor, you can't really test that anyways. Plus, you wouldn't see his true form, since I haven't described it yet.)

"Well. Anything else about your power of shrinking?"

(I would have referred to the protodermis disks about shrinking, but decided not to.)

"What is your idea about getting into the almighty forestfire of some name I am not aware of? Other than sand elemental, because that might turn to glass."

((By the way, are they checking if it's actually him there? Because if not, he could leave without them knowing.))
((For the sake of the fact that I see no other way for you to get out of this situation, they aren’t.
Do not expect them to make this same mistake in the future))

((Well we can just explain it with them not knowing he's a proper illusionist and instead thinking invisibility is all he could do.))
He creates an illusion of himself in his exact position and goes invisible. While invisible he proceeds to leave the scene, slowly.

"Hmm. Perhaps a Pehkui could help. But I guess you wouldn't know what that is. Anyways, have you gotten to know the base, need to work on the name, well enough to traverse it?"

"Well, I guess the living room would be relaxing, if not to much people are there, or just I guess sleep your bed, seeing you have one."

Back
Top Bottom