• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
*Comes in the room.*
"Oh, well. I guess there is still more people who have come after or before. Hello, I guess. I am known as Teridax around here. What is your name?"

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
“Compared to our intellect, you are but a lobotomite. But we can fix that. And we will. Please wait here until Entech employees are able to transport you to the nearest Entech facility for hackmenti upgrading”

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Well... the name is Diamond. A cyan fox with a certain... ability."
"I see. Well, I as well have my own abilities. Usually involving shadow."
(Omits ad, leaving that ability a secret, if any of you remember what I'm talking about. Chances are for those who has been here for a while, even from the beginning of roleplay, you don't.)

Cubic.

The Destroyer
"They mustn't know who I really am. It would kill them, no, it would kill us all. It could wipe out the universe."

Murphmario

Retinazer
"What do you mean 'it could kill us all'?"
*I seem to have some coffee and am on my way back from getting it*

((Sorry for not posting; I forgot my phone.))

Foraging Slime

Skeletron
(ok)
*Another mans walks up with some sort of devices..
"Hes speaking Japanese! Well here you go" *he leaves*
Guard: What is it you were saying?
(because every time i do it people freak the :red: out like i just completely overhauled every aspect of a character i will give you a scenario)
(in this scenario the device to your character makes it sound like im speaking Japanese and to me, your speaking english.. like star trek. DO you agree?)

Top Bottom