• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The illusionist looks at the buttons for a bit and decides to press the saucer button, but makes himself invisible first before pressing it.

The illusionist looks at the buttons for a bit and decides to press the saucer button, but makes himself invisible first before pressing it.
You're in one of the maintenance rooms. There are some worker aliens around, doing their thing, always cowering when threatened.

There are other two corridors that lead to other rooms.
(Designed this ship level to be like the five on the six sided die, with lines connecting the dots, with the fifth dot being connected to the sides of the lines, not the other dots.

I guess like a + in a box?

Base teleporter in the center room, of course.

The intersections of the lines/hallways have teleporters to warp to other levels of the ship. Sorry if this is confusing.)

The illusionist decides to go down the corridor to the equivalent of upper right one.
((Let's not forget, both his hind legs are still :red:ed, so him moving is basically just dragging himself along the ground with his forelegs unless he manages to get in the air so he could fly.))

"Alright then. Going to need to find another solution...
*Starts thinking*

"Well that puts a bit of a plug on that. Maybe those potions can help, and maybe some Noxesium. But in the meanwhile... eh, I don't know."

The illusionist decides to go down the corridor to the equivalent of upper right one.
((Let's not forget, both his hind legs are still :red:ed, so him moving is basically just dragging himself along the ground with his forelegs unless he manages to get in the air so he could fly.))
(The alien workers don't do anything as enemies anyways, so it doesn't matter.)
There is another teleporter, with a holoimage of an up arrow, indicating another level, along with cans of epoxy and biogel(You can use that to try to heal if you want, or just ignore it if you don't want to. The biogel, I mean, not the epoxy. Unless you want to use that in which... um...what?). There is two other corridors, besides the one you entered through. One going the opposite way of the corridor you came, the other taking a left of where you came from, meaning your left, which would lead to the probably center of the ship's level.

The illusionist looks at the cans and takes one of the biogel ones and takes the left corridor after using it.
((Successfulness depends heavily on how it would be used. If it has to be applied to the wound then it'll do barely anything because that's pretty hard for him to do. If it's something to be eaten then he'll have a lot easier time with it, but either way it won't be able to fix both legs because the scarred one technically doesn't have any wounds on it, but rather it's from it healing in a bad position so it's twisted.))

"Want to do that as a last resort... any other ideas anyone?"

((Do you not know what Twilight Forest is Diamond?))
"How about getting something already made to withstand intense heat, like a core drill vehicle? Core being, goes to the core of the world or something. Yes, we're not going mining, but the heat it could withstand could be viable to get into that fireplace."
Defure said:
The illusionist looks at the cans and takes one of the biogel ones and takes the left corridor after using it.
((Successfulness depends heavily on how it would be used. If it has to be applied to the wound then it'll do barely anything because that's pretty hard for him to do. If it's something to be eaten then he'll have a lot easier time with it, but either way it won't be able to fix both legs because the scarred one technically doesn't have any wounds on it, but rather it's from it healing in a bad position so it's twisted.))
(Using it on wounds as some ointment would be best use of it, I guess. Though consuming it, through digestive tract specifically, I would have think it would heal less but cause a biochemical anomaly which is a temporary buff/debuff, in which it can weaken you further or strengthen you, depending if you want it or not, could be the most tiniest stat change or the biggest depending on what you want. Kinda works like a stimpack but worse in that case.

Also... I'm not sure what alien biogel does to the dragon body, given how randomly it already acts on the human body, so I'll let you decide.)

(Who the heck would have one anyways? About all of us haven't mined for a very long time. Not including off screen.)
"How much people daily go to the core of the world?"

*the guard approaches you*
Guard: Ok so,command has agreed and has asked a favor of you, you atleast try to get the rest of your clan in on the war.
Guard: Also the nest Convoy heading in wont be around untill tonight so you also have some waiting to do.

*the guard approaches you*
Guard: Ok so,command has agreed and has asked a favor of you, you atleast try to get the rest of your clan in on the war.
Guard: Also the nest Convoy heading in wont be around untill tonight so you also have some waiting to do.
"Riiight, well then, can't wait. I'll get ready and see you later. Unless you somehow have some sort of daily shift swapping or something."

Back
Top Bottom