OOC Spirits (OOC)

it is March 4th, 1960 you live on maple street (if you get the reference then ur a god), the street is surrounded by tall walls no one can get past. there is about 200 people living on Maple Street, suddenly people start going missing. What is the behind the wall, what is the government not telling you, and what are those Animatronics always spotted around town (had to do it for the people that like fnaf) y̶͚̟̎̊̐ǭ̶̩͐u̶̢̻̿͗͝r̶̜̎̐ ̸͇͌e̴̢̛̖̅̀n̵̠̉ṯ̵̨͔̒̿e̶̬̓ͅr̷͈͓̃̌i̵̧̘͌n̵̡̻̅̾g̶͍͙͇̐ ̵̗̃̒ṭ̴͚́̔h̸̼̅͌ͅe̷͇̥̾̂͑ͅ ̶̢̖͉̓t̷̛͖̀w̵͈̫̿͂i̴̢͈̟̔́l̷̩̝͙̏͝ḯ̷̥̦̅ǵ̵͖͓̫́h̴̬͒́t̷̝͆̈ ̶̻͈́̕̚z̶̨̖̯͐̍ȏ̸̳̬̓ǹ̴͐͝ͅĕ̶̛͍̗̫ ̶̡͚̮͆̍ sorry that was not supposed to happen >: ).

rules for this phenomenon:
pls only have a max of 3 characters o̴̮͒r̶̜̩̉̑̇ ̴̥̝́t̷̬̬̤͛̀h̴̭̏ẻ̷͚̫y̵̜̳̆ ̸̱̉̆̍w̴̬̓̑̚i̷͚̾̇l̶̪͛͒͌l̶̨͖͚͒ ̶̧̪͊ǵ̷̛̯̭͓̍e̵̜̳̿͐͑t̷͚͍̹͑̈́ ̶̮̽̍̎y̵̧̙̍̇͊ơ̸̼̱̍̓ù̴̡̺͐
pls no weapons or magic or you might be the first to be executed
pls only have humanoids, besides aliens

Dont trust everyone you see : )
follow the tcf rules ŏ̶̮r̷͕̟͂͗͝ ̸͚̊̕y̵͕̼͓̎̀̑o̷̡̦͔̕͝ụ̷̰͂ ̵̮̂ẅ̵̘͈́̓̕į̴̠̻͝l̸̬͖̿͘l̷͎̝̯̀͒͘ ̵̥̮̟́̋ḇ̵͆̄̋e̷̝̰̼̓̋ ̵̞͎̗̈́m̴̟̞͇̂ő̷̱͎͈r̶̟̀̎é̵̠̣̖͘ ̶̗̩̈́̽͗ͅs̴̬͉̣̏͛͝ȍ̷̮r̸̟̟͍͋̇r̸͙̬̪̊͛͠y̸̲̽̓̂ ̵̭̈́̀t̷͉͌̌͜ḧ̵̢̰͇́̽à̶̬͚͝n̶̩̑͌͝ ̷̗͒m̴̨̭͙͐y̵̮̺̑͌̏ ̷̩͂͘g̷̼͚̀ŗ̸̤͊͒ą̷̛̭́̀ṇ̷̞͆͆͝d̶̥͙͇͑̽͒ṁ̸̻o̴̭͋͜͝t̸͙͖͔͋h̷͕̰̘̓̑̈́ë̴̦̬́ṟ̵̬͐͌́ ̴̼̿́ő̸̳ń̴̹͔̠ ̷͎̀h̵̛͈̹̋̕e̵̫͌̍̈́r̴̩̾̾ ̸̣̺̳͊l̸̡̯͚͌͛͠a̶̢̗̘͛s̶̥̩͛͆t̵̼͆̇̽ ̵̧͙̦̓̑b̷̠͛͆ͅi̴͖͊̒ŗ̸̢̘̎t̶͔͉̫̊h̵̥̜̗̅d̷͍̮̫̑̀͆ä̵̺̹́͊̈́y̸̯͙̿ ̴̧̝͚͑̽>̴̥̻́̄̊:̴̢̰͗̅ ̸̛̥̂͝)̷̠̐̿
only me or a moderator can accept your character ǫ̵͌̿͛r̵͙͎̪̊̌͂ ̶̡̮̐͐̅͜t̶̛͎͍̟ȟ̶͇̂͜e̶̪͓͌͝ͅ ̶͍͑̏s̷̖̜͕̈́͛p̷͍̥͚̀i̵̼̜͑r̶̙͛̅͌į̴̖́͘͠t̶̯̉̇s̷̢͌͐ ̵̢̦̏͂̓ẃ̷̰̰ì̴̪̔l̶͒̋͂͜l̶̛͔ ̶̤͉̋c̶̝̀̌̚o̸̠̪̻͑̉m̶̩̩͐͊e̵̡͓̔͂̔ ̸̡̻̰̉̂̇a̶̝̻͗f̸̰̟̰̍ẗ̸͕́͝e̸̻̾͗r̴̈ͅ ̶̧͕͉̈́̿̽ỳ̴̫͈͠ȍ̵̩̺͠ū̷̬͕̞͝

template for your sorry character:
name:
Species:
appearance:
strengths:
weaknesses:
personality:

i would say backround but theres no need.

there's no need to be afraid child it will all be over soon, very soon

ok, in response to the fnaf:
OIP.huE-bqS18VljFAjeUKvWuQHaHc

Also, maybe the animatronics should be well-known throughout the town, since they're always around? Kinda like the og Freddy's, they're generally cool and good during the day (with some exceptions) and d͎ ̟̰ͣ̀ě̗͙̬̰͕̜̭̞͙̝̎̾̉̅ͤ̎ͩ́ͤ ̲̙̭̖ͫͧ́ͮa̙̜̯̙̟̟ͤ̋̉̉̈́ͯ ̩̬̹̅̓ͨt̲̰̲͕̻̘̰̰̹̣̫̮ͅ ̘̣̣͙̀͌̊͛ḧ̦͍̟͖̘̹̦̥̙̩͓͉̟́ͣ̅̉̈́ͪ͌̌̋͂͂͛̽͗ͅ at night (also with some exceptions)?

ok, in response to the fnaf:
OIP.huE-bqS18VljFAjeUKvWuQHaHc

Also, maybe the animatronics should be well-known throughout the town, since they're always around? Kinda like the og Freddy's, they're generally cool and good during the day (with some exceptions) and d͎ ̟̰ͣ̀ě̗͙̬̰͕̜̭̞͙̝̎̾̉̅ͤ̎ͩ́ͤ ̲̙̭̖ͫͧ́ͮa̙̜̯̙̟̟ͤ̋̉̉̈́ͯ ̩̬̹̅̓ͨt̲̰̲͕̻̘̰̰̹̣̫̮ͅ ̘̣̣͙̀͌̊͛ḧ̦͍̟͖̘̹̦̥̙̩͓͉̟́ͣ̅̉̈́ͪ͌̌̋͂͂͛̽͗ͅ at night (also with some exceptions)?
For the animatronics part there not to well known ln there randomly seen around town

For the animatronics part there not to well known ln there randomly seen around town
Depending on the frequency of their appearances, there are bond to be people that have gotten to know them (the direction I'm leaning toward with the character I'm making), unless the animatronics are the cause of the disappearances.

Ok sweet
name: Sunny (my lore for this one actually gives her a last name, but I'm not telling anyone that until someone asks her)
Species: Glitch/Fallen Angel/Zombie
A broken halo spattered with pastel colors, that has 4 rings around one end. One is purple and bright red, one is just purple, one is pink, one is a cream color, and another is gold. The halo itself slowly spins around. She has short, frizzy, brown hair with lightning blue tips. Her eyes are mismatched, one blue and one gold. Her (feathered) wings are a bright cyan, though they change color with her emotions. Her tail is long, thin, and has a heart-shaped tip. It's the same cyan as her wings. She wears a t-shirt that has a colorful, moving glitch pattern on it, and a skirt with the same pattern. She has multi-colored, patchy leggings that range from bright yellow to pastel pink to blood red. Her socks are long, black, and go over her leggings. She has simple white slip-on shoes. Her lower arms and hands are a dark purple and rotting in places. Same with the right side of her face.
bannner.jpg

pretend it's animated
strengths: Has limited flight(can't go too high up, basically), good with mechanics, is on okay terms with the animatronics
weaknesses: Very antisocial, but easy to anger.
personality: who knows? I sure don't

hopefully this is acceptable? Idk if animated(?) shirts count as magic but I hope it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom