• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

[Sprites] Platinum Throne!

Enjl

Cultist
Would be amazing if we got thrones for every ore, even if it just is a simple recolour, as dyes don't always get the job done once multiple contrasting colours are involved.

ECC

Skeletron
Is it wrong of me to want to see what arguments can be brought up against this? I really don't see why this of all things shouldn't be in the game. So much that I want to know why it shouldn't.

ZemmySix

Retinazer
Is it wrong of me to want to see what arguments can be brought up against this? I really don't see why this of all things shouldn't be in the game. So much that I want to know why it shouldn't.
No, actually. I thought somebody would bring up "not being able to obtain the gold thone in the same world anymore".

Reactions: ECC

ECC

Skeletron
No, actually. I thought somebody would bring up "not being able to obtain the gold thone in the same world anymore".
That is a poor reason. But I'll admit it is one of the possible many reasons I did not consider in the slightest. :p

Top Bottom