Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Signs+

Snickerbobble

The Painter
We've got dozens of new furniture sets, but you know one piece that's been neglected? The sign!

6uSYe1v.png
: Ebonsign
Pfvsatc.png
: Shadesign
1s374yO.png
: Mahogany Sign
k0VKQdD.png
: Pearlsign
d1bfcbe.png
: Shroom Sign
wmeCVnI.png
: Cactus Sign

..and a sign for every other furniture set. You get the idea! But beyond new sign designs, what about..:

dRjpThz.png

All signs can be transformed into an arrow pointing sign by selecting one of the new four arrows inside the sign menu. To revert back to a normal sign, break and replace, or click the circle icon in the center of the arrow buttons.

That's it, I think. Give me a sign of what you think by leaving a comment!

Last edited:
Those are some pretty good sprites! I don't use signs very much, but that might change if this was added. I think that it would make more sense for the sign to change into an arrow if you hit it with a hammer though.

Rather than arrows in the sign editor, I think using the hammer will be best to change the arrow direction.

Originally I had arrowed signs form and change direction by hits of the hammer, but nearly every other furniture item, when hammered since 1.2, hammers the walls behind it instead.

Originally I had arrowed signs form and change direction by hits of the hammer, but nearly every other furniture item, when hammered since 1.2, hammers the walls behind it instead.
Maybe you can have the way it is now as a second option in the event that hammering signs doesn't work?

Nice suggestion! Signs are one of the things that miss from furniture sets. Let me suggest something though; what if you hit the sign with a hammer to change it, sorta like blocks, instead of doing it through the menu? I think that this would be easier to code.
CIJceIO.gif
Additionally, we could have neon signs made of gemspark blocks!
AwesomeSmiley_zpsfdfb4b7d.png
Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom