Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reason why the microsoft store screenshots of terraria shows images of 1.3 if it's not even certified. Thanks

anything about the crashes that happen on the steam version when you try to leave a world and/or save? they've been making it unplayable when you do a lot of work and it crashes when you try to save it
This isn't the place for that. This is console news.

anything about the crashes that happen on the steam version when you try to leave a world and/or save? they've been making it unplayable when you do a lot of work and it crashes when you try to save it
Please look here for help with the PC version: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/pc-technical-support.112/

If you don't see a solution to your problem, make a new thread there with any details you have about your system, the issue, error messages, etc.

my estimate is feb 1, tops. also how quickly will subsequent update come, such as 1.3.4? or will they all just be coded in sayt the same time and released as one big update?

Considering the store was updated, I feel we're gonna get the update, or at least news about certification sometime soon. Not saying when, because no one really knows, but it's a guess

"Stable solid place"? What game are you playing? The current version is anything but stable or solid. I can't even play with other people cause the game says my world is full and tells me theirs is too. People lose hundreds of hours of progress everyday to the world replacement glitch. Yeah, totally stable.
I have hundreds of hours on Xbox and that has never once happened to me. If you can't connect to your friends and they can't connect to you just hard reset your console. I did that and never had any problems again of not being able to connect. It's completely stable. That's literally you're console not working right.

"Stable solid place"? What game are you playing? The current version is anything but stable or solid. I can't even play with other people cause the game says my world is full and tells me theirs is too. People lose hundreds of hours of progress everyday to the world replacement glitch. Yeah, totally stable.

I have hundreds of hours on Xbox and that has never once happened to me. If you can't connect to your friends and they can't connect to you just hard reset your console. I did that and never had any problems again of not being able to connect. It's completely stable. That's literally you're console not working right.

@bkob024 Are you talking about the current 1.3 version or the old 1.2.4 version? Pretty sure @Jacob mccreless is talking about 1.2.4 which is very stable. If you're having connection problems with the old version of Terraria the problem is likely something else.

Please just give us what you have and update I from there I beg of you guys pleaseeeeeeeee
[doublepost=1516034384,1516033983][/doublepost]It has been a whole month since a worse console got an update that Xbox needs so much more come on just please release this or just give us a freaking estimate because it’s gone to far please come on you guys just TELL US

Please just give us what you have and update I from there I beg of you guys pleaseeeeeeeee
[doublepost=1516034384,1516033983][/doublepost]It has been a whole month since a worse console got an update that Xbox needs so much more come on just please release this or just give us a freaking estimate because it’s gone to far please come on you guys just TELL US
You know if they release it that gives us Xbox users a chance to lose our worlds and possibly our characters and I for one don’t want that
[doublepost=1516035563][/doublepost]
You know if they release it that gives us Xbox users a chance to lose our worlds and possibly our characters and I for one don’t want that
And that’ll just give us another reason to rage against pipe works just calm down and please be patient it’s probably going to be here sooner than you imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom