Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in, after long-term battles Pipeworks will be giving up on the Xbox one Terraria 1.3 console update as the console doesn't support the code for Terraria 1.3. and Pipeworks is dearly sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused and they understand the deep disappointment the fan base has suffered and hopes they continue to support the great products they have to offer. However Ps4 and Mobile users won't suffer any loses and Pipeworks will continue to provide additional updates for these platforms. #EarlyAprilFools XD
(Dont worry guys I'm only kidding *crosses fingers*)

This just in, after long-term battles Pipeworks will be giving up on the Xbox one Terraria 1.3 console update as the console doesn't support the code for Terraria 1.3. and Pipeworks is dearly sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused and they understand the deep disappointment the fan base has suffered and hopes they continue to support the great products they have to offer. However Ps4 and Mobile users won't suffer any loses and Pipeworks will continue to provide additional updates for these platforms. #EarlyAprilFools XD

That would suck if that really happened.
And all Hell would break loose on this platform.

Ouch even

I'm really suprised peeps are still whining. Just start checking your game starting Feb 1st. That's what I'm doing. I'm sick of this forum. I'm out and if anyone grinds and doesn't look for handouts my gamer tag is Burnt2Ashes

See you guys in 1.3

I can wait for 1.3 for Xbox 1 but it seems like it’s gonna take longer for us to get our launch cause if PS4 players and pipe works said they want a lot of bugs fixed to even out with Xbox 1 so the more bugs come in from PS4 players the longer we have to wait but I can wait keep up the work pipeworks and get those bugs out of here I am hyped i am feeling like you guys are almost done

Last edited:
It was in response to @Majin_Romulus claiming the update wasn't rewritten, but simply a lazy copy paste of the PC code. That simply isn't possible. If you weren't defending his position then my apologies.
No no I agree with you I was just messing around
[doublepost=1516051676,1516051414][/doublepost]
I'm guessing another week or so. Anyone else want to estimate an actual date?
4-5 weeks prolly

hmm maybe |1.5(πS²)-(log(2)(S)| where S is the value of "Soon"? idk i just tried this for a little laugh on the release date

edit: if u do solve for S please be aware this is just a jumbled equation i mde up and i dont know the answer

Last edited:
Today I got on Terraria and the title screen was of Terraria 1.3 and I got really exited but it wasn't Terraria 1l3 so now I'm pissed.

Do you know what would be worse than waiting an entire month for an update ps4 got? Waiting more than 1 to 2 weeks for am update that was already listed to be out on the store...we are already close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom