• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Flippi

Skeletron
now I have found the luancher and updated it. says theres 0 activity???? is the game only available to play during certain times? i remember loving this game early on. am hoping for a repeat performance
Sometimes there are just zero players online, the servers however are up 24/7. Hop on in if you haven't already. Do let us know what you think!

Flippi

Skeletron

December 07th, 2019

Greetings Super Terrarians!

Last month we were not able to bring you any updates, but that is because we were hard at
work on providing one of the most requested quality of life updates and also STW's first
group boss fight!

So, to kick off the start of the holiday season we proud to introduce the mirror teleport
network! Starting with just three locations, with more to come as the world expands,
you'll be able to find in game new mirror tiles hanging on walls. When you find one of
these mirrors you'll be able to instantly teleport to it via the Ice Mirror item!
There are currently two mirrors in Sivania and one in Odin's Fjord.

For those of you that have completed the quest Frozen Mirror on the Wall, you'll now be
able to craft at the Frozen Anvil an Ice Mirror when bring an Ice Crystal and two
Viking Silver Bars. Upon crafting this, you'll have ten charges. When you run out of
charges you'll need to obtain another Ice Crystal and bring that to the Frozen Anvil
with your Uncharged Ice Mirror to recharge it.

Our next update this release is the introduction of STW's very first group boss fight!
After completing Frozen Mirror on the Wall, players will be able to return to the Ice
Imp's lair. This time however, the fight is not instanced to the player! Everyone who
enters the lair before the Imp spawns will have a chance at defeating this cool foe.
Be prepared though, the Ice Imp has learned a few new tricks since he was defeated
during the quest. You'll have to endure new attacks and witness his ability to
strengthen himself based on the number of players in the event!

A new fight wouldn't be complete without the chance of some awesome new loot! In addition
to dropping regular Ice Crystals, you'll find that he has some new types of Ice Crystals
that he can drop too! You'll be able to use these special Ice Crystals plus a normal
Ice Crystal and some Viking Silver to craft some new Silver Ice Weapons!

We really appreciate how patient everyone has been as we worked on this update. Even
without any release last month, we still had a great number of players enjoying STW
and that motivates us to release event greater content like this!

We hope you find this update exciting and fun as we continue to bring you a unique
experience to the game we all love.

- The Super Terraria World Team

Additional Bug Fixes / Changes

* Updated crafting recipe for Silver Ice Sword
* Fixed an issue that allows obtaining extra quest items via your bank
* Boomerangs will no longer multi-hit an enemy when they return
* Item Frames will no longer consume items
* Frozen campfires no longer heal players
* The ice floors in the Frozen Imp's lair will no longer break
* Frozen Merchant will only face one direction

A special thank you to @Chi Ken for the new sprites in this update!

Last edited:

SSS101

Terrarian
So i just recently downloaded this mod and it says ferrousanguis is getting redesigned and i cant enter this area could someone please tell me when it will be completed

Gray Wolf

Steampunker
I'm just wondering, when will I be able to access Ferrousanguis Kingdom? I have completed everything else, so it's starting to get a little tedious when there is only skill rank-ups left. However I still love the game! It had been a few years since I last had it downloaded so I have been enjoying it the past weeks.

darthmorf

Staff member
I'm just wondering, when will I be able to access Ferrousanguis Kingdom? I have completed everything else, so it's starting to get a little tedious when there is only skill rank-ups left. However I still love the game! It had been a few years since I last had it downloaded so I have been enjoying it the past weeks.
Eventually, yes. Sadly we can only work on this in our free time so it can take a while for large scale content updates to be completed.

darthmorf

Staff member
are there any plans of adding a version that works with the GOG version of Terraria?
I'm afraid not - we use steam for our user login/authentication. With GOG we'd have to develop our own secure system (delaying content updates) and there would be no way to tell between a legitimate GOG version and a pirated copy.
It's not what you want to hear of course, but Terraria is on sale right now at 50% off on steam if you were thinking of buying it there.

Joyah67

Terrarian
I'm afraid not - we use steam for our user login/authentication. With GOG we'd have to develop our own secure system (delaying content updates) and there would be no way to tell between a legitimate GOG version and a pirated copy.
It's not what you want to hear of course, but Terraria is on sale right now at 50% off on steam if you were thinking of buying it there.
ah, i see. Atleat there is a legitimate reason for it.

Flippi

Skeletron

January 11th, 2020

Greetings Super Terrarians!

Happy New Year to you all! We hope all of you were able to enjoy the holidays and are
ready for another amazing year of STW!

We'll kick of 2020 with a major sprite rework! This update sees nearly 190 sprites
getting some fresh new pixels! Some of the most notable ones include pistols, staves,
and wands - we hope you really enjoy the fresh look!

In addition to the updated sprites, we've also gone ahead and major some updates
to networking logic to help improve rubberbanding with NPCs - we've still got some
work to do with them before they are buttery smooth, but we hope you'll be able to
notice an improvement.

Lastly, we of course have some bug fixes! Make sure to check out the list below to see
exactly which ones we've squashed. Also, keep up the good work on reporting bugs to us
so that we can continue to polish STW!

Once again, Happy New Year, we're looking forward to 2020!

- The Super Terraria World Team

Additional Bug Fixes / Changes

* Added a dialogue during Frozen Mirror on the Wall if the player deletes a quest item
* Chemistry tooltip has been updated
* Ice Mirror will now consume charges if it is in your trash
* Fixed a typo in Tutorial Trouble's quest log
* Fixed an issue with new vanity items not drawing correctly

Once again, a big thank you and shout out to @Chi Ken for the huge amount of sprite work that went into this release!

Last edited:

Frances

Terrarian
:( es una lastima ... Pero gracias por tu amarga sinceridad, deben saber que personas como yo, no tenemos acceso al producto original por falta de recursos.

Coolgum15

Spazmatism
I had a very noticeable lag problem while playing even though I was the only one online. I don't know if it's ping (I'm in East Coast DC area) or latency, but it definitely ruined my experience. I have good internet speeds and have no issue playing other online games, so it's not my side.

Top Bottom