IC Synth 1 - IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I guess he's suffering from amnesia? I swear he got hit somehow and probably I didn't notice. - Um, may we ca-
- Shh, don't name him, he might have a real name, you know.
- Ugh, fine Agnes, but if he doesn't remember, I'm going to call him somename. - Yeah, Agnes's a bit annoying in other case, but she has at least a good point there.

Stanley didn't really care for name. He couldn't call by name. Stanley couldn't even talk. At least he could listen very well. Though, with the stress of not being in the office could easily distract him and force him to misinterpret information. Stanley thought... The only way Stanley could address anyone was through hand gestures or sounds like clapping. How will he address anyone without too much confusion he thought... It was a very good question.

"Hello, Agnes, and who is that other guy with with you? Or two? It seems my vision is a bit... blurred."

Stanley was even more worried. If they can't see his gestures, then he can't communicate. What to do? What to do? Stanley tried to write in the dirt with a stick to make the name Trebonth, but it came out as 'Treebonst'. He couldn't tell spelling from just speech, it seems. The fact he was outside of the office was enough to already make him misinterpret information already because he was stressed of it.

- He's Trebonth. Dunno why he's annoyed easily, considering there's a vine on his leg... he might trip from that! - So not only amnesiac, but also drunk? Uh... Or am I wrong, and it's the head spinning?

"There's one other person here, though I don't know where he went. Either way, we need to set up shop somewhere. Do we have enough wood to build a house?"

"I don't know who I am or where I am... it feels like all of my past memories have been forgotten..."

Um, let me see- no. - Nope, we don't have enough wood for that. Also, shop? I think we have no currency to spare, plus shelter has a priority... - I think I'm kinda speaking truth, although I'm not sure. Also, will they visit us? - And uh, fret not, I think I'll try to give you a name... Eliako, is that fine? - I spoke to the amnesiac.

"Eliako?"
*The unnamed human known only as Ah looks up with a confused look*
"Who's Eliako? Is that one of the other guys here?"

Er... I guess it backfired a bit. - No, that's actually your new name until you somehow remember... which might be improbable. - Or maybe not...

Stanley decided to follow Murph, as a path is still a path, and as a path, it should lead to a destination, and even if it didn't, they say that the part that matters is the journey, not the destination, so... He followed Murph.

Aaaaah... Iakob- um, I think I need to follow suit. What if we get lost somehow? - Gotta go. - Well, at least Agnes didn't follow me this time, did she? And I followed the footsteps of Stanley and Murph... or so I think.

*Iakob suddenly falls to the ground without warning*
"Aaaah! Ouch... I must have tripped over something, but I don't see anything..."
*sees his untied shoelace*
"Oh, uh... can someone get that for me? I don't even remember how to... you know... do that... thing."

"Uh... could someone else do that. I have trouble tying shoes myself. And I'm 21, even though I still look like a teen!"

Uh, well... - Erm, shoelaces aren't that useful for shoes... whatever... - I guess I'll just tie it, although I'm no expert in that. Aaaand done. Iakob has a tied shoelaces by me now... although no sign of anything... except for a rock that I picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom