Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

I may never have noticed it until now, could also just be because PC (or forum) loading lags, but I've never seen before that I saw the content of the spoiler before everything was loaded:
Image from the Cyber suggestion.
upload_2015-5-15_15-22-12.png
Actually just something completely unnessecary to be fixed, as you can also just wait for some time untill it's done.

I may never have noticed it until now, could also just be because PC (or forum) loading lags, but I've never seen before that I saw the content of the spoiler before everything was loaded:
Image from the Cyber suggestion.
View attachment 51969
Actually just something completely unnessecary to be fixed, as you can also just wait for some time untill it's done.

Odd. Loaded closed for me just now. I'll poke around and see.

It kinda kills me inside when the first spoiler ruin the center.
It centers with the spoiler windows rather than the actual text area. Which begs the question...

Why does the spoiler window widen to center itself with the entire page rather than the area where the post is? o_O

That is how spoilers currently work in XF/BBCode guys. I have no idea if there is a way to fix that with existing BBCode formatting (spoilers are finnicky as you know) - unless @Skiphs has some magic of which I am unaware.

My Alerts tab doesn't load when I am on the Home page. Only when I go into Forums or something.

What do you mean? Mine load in all locations.

Okay, here's an issue - first there was some problem with connecting TCF and Terraria.org altogether, now they make me fill the captcha and won't allow me reply in threads or make them. I found a workaround by disabling terraria.org with NoScript, but it gets rid of all message options tools like smileys etc, leaving bare text window. Also when I hover my mouse on alerts, inbox and profile tabs, they don't open up as they used to.

I found an odd bug.

When creating a new thread in my social forum -- a slightly different "create thread" layout appeared. One that didn't have a field at all for content -- just for prefix and for thread title. On top of that, the prefix selection was a drop down menu of text only -- very basic, and the thread title field was on a new line below that. After a few refreshes -- the problem seems to have corrected itself. Thought I'd mention it though -- I'll screen shot it if it happens again.

I found an odd bug.

When creating a new thread in my social forum -- a slightly different "create thread" layout appeared. One that didn't have a field at all for content -- just for prefix and for thread title. On top of that, the prefix selection was a drop down menu of text only -- very basic, and the thread title field was on a new line below that. After a few refreshes -- the problem seems to have corrected itself. Thought I'd mention it though -- I'll screen shot it if it happens again.
This has happened to me a couple of times as well recently, and was able to refresh/retry and get it to work right. I alerted Skiphs to this issue.

I found an odd bug.

I believe this may be a conflict between a Cloudflare optimization option and XenForo's javascript. I've fiddled with things a bit, and hopefully it's resolved now.

Thanks Skiphs! Everyone that was having issues, please let us know if this has not resolved your problems. :)

That is how spoilers currently work in XF/BBCode guys. I have no idea if there is a way to fix that with existing BBCode formatting (spoilers are finnicky as you know) - unless @Skiphs has some magic of which I am unaware.

It doesn't have to do with how they work as much as it does with how they're styled. Interestingly, there's some weird `margin-right: 140px;` on spoiler bodies and quotes. Since it's simply the styling, it'd be as easy to fix as editing each theme's css files (I presume it's "bb_code" though I didn't check). I'm not really sure why it's there, either.

Inspired me to add a feature to ATCF dedicated to fixing small things like this :D except this is the only thing there atm

tl;dr blame css, can't be fixed via bbcode, can be fixed by those who like to do their own styling/someone editing each theme's css.

I was taking a look at these rules and noticed that, under Terraria Support Summary>Bug Reports, the two links for the 505 Games Survey Monkey bug reports are no longer valid. No biggie, but thought I'd mention it in case it can be edited when time permits.

Yeah - I'll see if skiphs can fiddle with it after 1.3 (unless I experiment with it on XFD first :p). The issue is that I don't want to break 5 other things in fixing the one if the guys have them interlinked in the themes.

I was taking a look at these rules and noticed that, under Terraria Support Summary>Bug Reports, the two links for the 505 Games Survey Monkey bug reports are no longer valid. No biggie, but thought I'd mention it in case it can be edited when time permits.

Good call - will fix that tomorrow.

Not sure if a bug, an overlooked feature, or intended (though I fail to see why it would be intended,) but I've discovered one can get tag notifications from members being ignored. Which is kind of awkward, really.

@Loki, you spelled "contained" wrong. kind of minor, but i figured you should know about it anyway. hope i'm not bothering you.

@Loki, you spelled "contained" wrong. kind of minor, but i figured you should know about it anyway. hope i'm not bothering you.
Now fixed.

Back
Top Bottom