Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

then in that case, what versions of Terraria and tModLoader work with TerraCustom v0.4? because I'm using version 1.3.4.4 of Terraria, and was using version 0.9.2.3 of tModLoader, and for some reason v0.4 of TerraCustom wasn't using my loaded mods during worldgen... any idea why that might be? (also, feel free to ask if you need more info)
That should work, as long as your mods are stored in the default location.

That should work, as long as your mods are stored in the default location.
and is there any way of manually selecting where your mods are for this (or perhaps a possible addition for the next update)? because I know I'm not the only one who has a folder for vanilla Terraria, and another for modded

and is there any way of manually selecting where your mods are for this (or perhaps a possible addition for the next update)? because I know I'm not the only one who has a folder for vanilla Terraria, and another for modded
Well, even with different install folders, the save folder will still be "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods", I'll try and see if I did something wrong somewhere.

I'm going to test this out when I have a little more time later this afternoon, but anyone get oddities with Pyramids when they are forced to spawn? It looks like two spawned in the same place (someone else mentioned the same happened to them). It looked like there was ONE there, then another spawned exactly in the same position, overwriting it, but leaving some of the first pyramids tunnel intact. I thought it was just me, but heard someone else say the same. oooooo, I'll switch on world gen preview in a bit, and watch that, that should show what's goin' on

Well, even with different install folders, the save folder will still be "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods", I'll try and see if I did something wrong somewhere.
oh no, I doubt you did anything wrong :p it's just that, in an attempt to keep things as separate from the vanilla side as possible, I set up to have the modded Terraria save somewhere other than the default; thus, my question about manually selecting where TerraCustom pulls its mods from

When i created a world through TerraCustom and made the debug section to say the world file will be located in the tmodloader folder, after that when i load the world through tmodloader it says "Load failed" "No Backup Found" Is there a way to solve this issue?

Last edited:
oh no, I doubt you did anything wrong :p it's just that, in an attempt to keep things as separate from the vanilla side as possible, I set up to have the modded Terraria save somewhere other than the default; thus, my question about manually selecting where TerraCustom pulls its mods from
OK, I think doing the same thing with the TerraCustom exe should work the same, pass in a savedirectory command line parameter just like you do with tModLoader. (The savedirectory parameter is the only way I can think of to do what you are doing.)

When i created a world through TerraCustom and made the debug section to say the world file will be located in the tmodloader folder, after that when i load the world through tmodloader it says "Load failed" "No Backup Found" Is there a way to solve this issue?
Are you on tModLoader 0.9 or 0.10?

I'm going to test this out when I have a little more time later this afternoon, but anyone get oddities with Pyramids when they are forced to spawn? It looks like two spawned in the same place (someone else mentioned the same happened to them). It looked like there was ONE there, then another spawned exactly in the same position, overwriting it, but leaving some of the first pyramids tunnel intact. I thought it was just me, but heard someone else say the same. oooooo, I'll switch on world gen preview in a bit, and watch that, that should show what's goin' on

v0.5.2 released
  • Fixed double pyramid oddity
  • Fixed a rare problem with Crimson plus Corruption option with Corruption amount set to 0

OK, I think doing the same thing with the TerraCustom exe should work the same, pass in a savedirectory command line parameter just like you do with tModLoader. (The savedirectory parameter is the only way I can think of to do what you are doing.)
you are correct, I have the shortcut for my modded Terraria modified with a savedirectory parameter, but unfortunately I'm not sure what parameter could be used to pull mods from a different folder to TerraCustom

huh, are you sure? because I added that same one to my TerraCustom shortcut, and it's still not pulling from the mod folder I need it to
Ahh, I see what's happening.

Ok, I've made 0.5.1.1 for you.

Tested both tmodloader and TerraCustom with -savedirectory "S:\Test" as the parameter, and it made the S:\Test\TerraCustom folder for saving settings and the S:\Test\ModLoader\Worlds folder for modded worlds as expected.

Do you (or any guy) have a 0.9.2.1 version of this mod? I can't find it. I'm playing with terraria 1.3.4.4 and all I need is this mod and world previewer mod

Hello, so I generated a world with your generator with the tree style of 0 for the right, but when I went into the world, I found that the trees were style 1. Is this is a bug?

Back
Top Bottom