Console Terraria Next Generation Console Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft has sold 54 million multiplatform only 17 million on pc/mac though. I'm pretty sure that 9 million number is multiplatform. So only about a sixth lol. Oh yeah forgot about the wolves.
Oh, okay. I would've thought there'd be a ton more Minecraft copies sold on PC, but apparently lots of people play the dumbed-down console and portable versions too.

Awesome trailer! Why didn't Mobile Hardmode get a trailer? Well whatever, this makes up for it. Keep doing what you're doing, 505!

Last edited:
505Games, please answer this to us aussies!

When will you send Terraria PS3 purchasable copies from shops to Australia? If possible, before Christmas?
Can you also make a disc version available for xbox 360 in Australia? Cos I really want to get it and I don't have Xbox Live (yet).

N
They will continue updating last gen versions alongside the new consoles.
but surely in future there must be a justified reason to get this game I mean people want to buy it and support you guys but why not make next gen exclusive stuff sooner or later give plyers like myself a reason to upgrade

We are facilitating players that have a next-gen console and not one of the current generation, or people that are thinking about upgrading. If we would make next-gen exclusive content, we would only alienate everybody else. Sure it would cause more next-gen sales, but that is not the policy behind content changes (even though everyone likes to call us / 505 Games cash grabs). Also: exclusive PS4 items would cancel cross play, and cross play is worth way more (to me).

We are facilitating players that have a next-gen console and not one of the current generation, or people that are thinking about upgrading. If we would make next-gen exclusive content, we would only alienate everybody else. Sure it would cause more next-gen sales, but that is not the policy behind content changes (even though everyone likes to call us / 505 Games cash grabs). Also: exclusive PS4 items would cancel cross play, and cross play is worth way more (to me).
Since you are from Engine Software, I have a question: Can you make disc versions available for at least Australia? I was hoping the PS3/Xbox 360 versions would have a disc version! Could you make them? (Mainly cos I don't have Xbox Live).

We don't publish the game MrBlock (popular name, there are 231 of them apparently!) that would be 505 Games, so you should ask them this question. We have no rights to publish this game to disc in any region :)

We don't publish the game MrBlock (popular name, there are 231 of them apparently!) that would be 505 Games, so you should ask them this question. We have no rights to publish this game to disc in any region :)
Can it be passed on to 505 Games then? And no, I like to have a number at the end of my gamer name! My favourite ones are 231 and 2003 :p.
And I agree, cross play with Xbox 1 and PS4 would be better than PS4 items only.

The only thing I really wanted out of the PS4 version was PC-sized worlds, even if these worlds acted similar to way Minecraft on PS4 does (larger worlds stay on PS4 but smaller original stuff is still cross-platform)

The tiny worlds are stifling and limiting after playing the PC version, and there really is no reason to buy a third Sony version of it if it isnt making full use of the console's expanded power. Especially with how tight money is for me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom