• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console Terraria Next Generation Console Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Games

Publisher/Developer
Staff member
505 Games
Good day everyone!

As you know, Terraria for both PS4 and Xbox One launched this week - we certainly hope everyone with a next gen console will take part and enjoy Terraria on these new platforms. In recognition of these launches, we created the brand new trailer below - enjoy!

For further details, check out our previous launch date confirmation post HERE.

Thanks for your support in welcoming Console Terraria to the Next Generation!

Doylee

Staff member
Umm. I like the trailer... But..

If I were you guys, I wouldn't advertise Developer only items in your trailer. I noticed Crownos Wings on a players back.

Is that alright with him?

Magnaturro

Plantera
How cool is that, i think i'm going to buy it for ps4, but first i need a ps4, and money... Anyways, pretty neat video.

Gmayor61

Steampunker
Obligatory semi-negative comment coming through.
The music and overall trailer seemed a bit too "omg epic bring in the trumpets and full on orchestra" for a 2D sandbox exploration game, it just really doesn't fit it, I'd say good old gameplay footage would be more than enough for this.
Personally, I just really don't like it when something is being made to seem like a lot more than it really is :V

SolaR

Golem
Wow that's really good! But why did it talk about 1.2 items when it was released months ago on 7th gen consoles?

I hope no one calls it false advertising because of the layers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom