Terraria Wall Decals

Any chance there are more coming? Duke Fishron, Mech Bosses, and Moon Lord are definitely in order.

Lmao no ocram
Nothing says uninvited like not having merch

Rest in pieces, Ocram. Almost forgot about him. Ever since Console 1.2, he just got kicked to the dust.

EDIT: chainjed gramatikle erers.i can spel

Last edited:
I made a similar comment on twitter, but I'm serious: I have every intention of plastering my entire studio with these in every available space.

I think I've decided to get the Hallow one. Tough choice, but the Corruption one being incorrectly colored irks me too much, and the Jungle one is cool except... I have too many sore memories of the Jungle with its @#$% bats and its #$%& spiked slimes.

I feel that the wyvern shouldn't be completely straight. There should be some amount of curve to it. It's somewhat rare to see a wyvern completely straight, considering its AI.

Do they work on laptops? I'm not one for wall decorations.
I would imagine that they 'stick' to a variety of surfaces, but since they are meant to be removable/replaceable, they may not do so well on something that is frequently handled, like a laptop would be.

Their FAQ seems to indicate that while removable, they don't recommend them being removed a lot, because they will lose a bit of their tackiness each time they are removed.
https://www.mywonderfulwalls.com/pages/faq (scroll to the bottom for the section about the stickers/decals).

Pfft, who would want these? I'm definitely not gonna buy, like, a bunch of the rabbits, and slimes, and harpies, AND the golden bunny, and the Druid, and the mechanic, and bunch of the rest because they are way TOO FREAKIN CUTE! Give me all of 'em! I'll take a 100! Take my money, TAKE IT! :dryadpassionate::dryadpassionate::dryadpassionate:

Whoa... Sorry, blacked out for a second...

Back
Top Bottom