The forum seems to be slowing down.

blahblahbal

Skeletron Prime
Hey, just noticed this the other day. Load times on the forums seem to be increasing out of the blue, and the other day I got some error that lasted for at least 2 hours, preventing me from accessing the forums. I can load other websites just fine, they take less than seconds to load.

Anyone know anything?

Our server provider has been experiencing difficulties over the past few days. All of their clients and services are affected, not just us. They are working constantly to get back to normal operations and get past this.

People may continue to experience slowness or interruptions in connections during this time. There's really nothing we (the staff) can do at this point, but we will continue to monitor the situation.

Thanks for the info; I was baffled when it suddenly started getting slower. Was there a thread posted about this elsewhere? As in, one that informs the community? I couldn't find it; that's why I posted here.

There wasn't another thread; there have been a few profile posts noticing it. Now there is a thread :)

We really have no information about what specifically is going on; we hope that whatever it is is resolved soon. As I said above, it's not something that we can address directly - the server host provider is working to correct the issues.

We have no real concerns about it at this time; to be clear, this has nothing to do with us directly. It's mainly been a minor nuisance to this point.

Back
Top Bottom