Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

If you can't get this added, give me the full sprite set for this and The Infestation so I can make a texture pack for any analogs. I like these ideas, and love the existing alternates. Just love them.

Holy hell.. I can tell you've put a TON of work in to this. Those sprites and ideas look and sound absolutely amazing. I'd be proud to have this in Terraria!

Would a mod be out of the question for any of your ideas?

EDIT: You would be fully credited and considered a major part of said mod but I was just wondering

Would a mod be out of the question for any of your ideas?

EDIT: You would be fully credited and considered a major part of said mod but I was just wondering
I am not looking into allowing my suggestions to become mods until all of my alternates are complete. And even then -- I am uncertain if I want them to be mods.

So would this be for crimson worlds? I always felt crimson needed its own "holy biome"
No. As it says in the intro/disclaimer, The Glade is it's own biome. It does not have ties to other biomes. It is an alternate of the Hallow. It's "opposite" is The Infestation.

Either you get the Hallow. Or you get the Glade. It is not dependent on which evil biome you get.

I'd just like to say how much I appreciate your angler quest lore. You really managed to nail his personality in each of the alternates I've read by you.

This is an incredible idea! This is the best idea I've seen posted here, and I want this to become a real thing! This is AWESOME!!! My only concern is the similarity of the Green solution and Glade solution's appearance. Try an aquamarine color just in case. (If you want.)

This is awesome! I'd SO prefer this to the Hallow, ESPECIALLY with the (possible) Harry Potter (Eldest Wand) and Hobbit (Oaken Shield) references!

Where's Red when you need him?

Dude, i'm just waiting to see this in terraria. I've readed the alternates. I liked because u hav more options, and that's good.:naughty::cool:

It's a really good idea I think ! I truly love this "old" forest-like and fairy tale ambiance :3
And theses sprites... They are just magnifiques, you've done a very well job ~ (That Lullaby :dryadpassionate:)
After all, the Corruption has its counterpart, so why not for the Hallow ?
I support your idea ^^

Back
Top Bottom