Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Kindle Fire (5th generation) get the 1.3 update? Because it seems more directed towards IOS and Android. Plus my kindle is a bit old.
Your device has 1GB of RAM, which is the current minimum. It's likely that this will go up for 1.3, thought the amount has not been confirmed.
The short answer, probably not, but it's not impossible.
I sadly also have a 1GB device, so I feel your pain.
while my phone wont be able to handle the 1.3 update (D:) i would like to point out in monile, maybe console (i dont have console) the harpy mob is spelled correctly but the giant harpy feather is spelled "Harpey", just letting you know, i dont think its big enough to be qualified as a glitch, is it?
Already reported: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...obile-terraria-bugs.17841/page-10#post-103750
In the future, the best place to post small bugs like this is in that thread.

Question. Will the reset also come with more slots for characters? we currently only have 5 slots so I'd love to actually have more like the PC version

Is there any official news about the updates, and if so provide a page number?
Just page 1 so far. :)

Pipeworks has been hard at work getting involved in the community and you can read more about them here:
Hello from Pipeworks!
Meet The Team: Pipeworks Lead Engineer Eric Hope
Meet The Team: Pipeworks Engineer 1 Wesley Gyde

The update that was discussed for last gen consoles (PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita) which was targeted for September has already been released. Info on that here: Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

Last edited:
So, it's now nearing the end of September. The final update before the reset should be soon, right? Is Mobile getting that update later or around the same time as Console?

So it did come for Mobile too already?

WHEN IS THIS UPDATE COMING OUT ON MOBILE?!?!?!
I'm not sure what update you guys are referring to. Here's what the first post says. It may be good to do a reread of it for more details.
As with Console, Pipeworks is working to redesign and rebuild the Terraria Mobile experience. This eventual Mobile Reset will include Terraria 1.3 as well!
The Mobile Reset will hopefully happen months after the Console Reset. The Console Reset is targeted for Apr-Jun 2017.

In parallel, CodeGlue will continue their efforts to stabilize the existing Terraria mobile game.
There has been no mention of any specific updates regarding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom