IC The Ultimate Crossover (IC)

*Tiff wakes up, and looks around*
"Where am I? And where's Kirby?"
*She seems worried*

((Well, I still don't see Flutter-whoever, Ellis and Twi-whatever. Can I act? I promise it won't end with me dead.
Fiiine.))

"Hrrnf, effin' hell?" Francis woke up, with a shotgun near him. Last thing he remembered was a Tank hitting him hard and flinging him into water. He wasn't sure why he survived though.

Tiff dodges the shotgun, and then she notices something in the sky.
"Is that a Warp Star...?"

The shotgun did not fire at Tiff. But it fired into sky due to recklessness of Francis. Which could've hit the mark accidentally, but missed somehow. "So the groovy shotty still works after all."

Tiff can now see a water snake creature on the warp star.
"That sure isn't Kirby... aw man, this adventure is gonna take a looong time."
???: "AAAAAAAAAH!"

((Sorry man, but been busy being trapped... Name's Ellis-
Look at who was missing there. At least table's empty enough for you.))

"I hate star warriors..." Francis did not really know who those were, and he assumed they were just unlikeable.

Tiff: "Star warriors are actually good guys."
The warp star crashes down close by.
???: "ow, my back..."

"Don't care, I tried to predend we're good guys, and that's how put me behind the god damn bars." Francis spoke, as if he had bad experience with 'good guys'.

"Just my goddamn luck." Francis looks at disbelief when he saw himself being ignored. The pla- "I hate the woods, and plains, let's get to the safehouse first."

"No damn idea where we are. Safehouse means somewhere safe for a night or to think out of something. Or simply to laugh the beard off from Louie."

Back
Top Bottom