tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

What do you think?

• It's amazing! Good work, keep it up.

Votes: 256 99.2%
  • Nah, not a fan.

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
@PhoenixBlade can I use all your yoyo sprites to create a page on the forums that list all the yoyos from all tmodloader mods? I need to get everyone's permission from thorium, calamity, etc. But this is obviously the biggest yoyo content mod out there, so I thought i'd ask here first.

@Roxxz I actually didn't know thx. And yeah i'll send the url. But I have to get permission from all the mod devs first so it will take some time. Also isn't crystallize still WIP?

@PhoenixBlade can I use all your yoyo sprites to create a page on the forums that list all the yoyos from all tmodloader mods? I need to get everyone's permission from thorium, calamity, etc. But this is obviously the biggest yoyo content mod out there, so I thought i'd ask here first.
No problem, go for it!
I noticed that the dps of the Lunar Cultist yoyo, cookie yoyo, and the Typhoon are almost the same. Are they supposed to be alternatives to each other or are they different tiers?
They have similar stats because some would consider them alternates, being obtained around the same stage in the game.
The Cultist yoyo does a decent amount of damage, but fires projectiles in a spread.
The Typhoon does less damage, but has quick, sort of homing projectiles.
And lastly, the Crumbler does the most damage, but has no added effect

I think a golem yoyo would be sweet also. I made a sprite for one called the earthquake that acts like the staff of earth. I made it a while back.
Earthquake_1.png

I forgot who resprited it sorry.

Tim is a somewhat-uncommon wizard underground, so maybe a Yo-Yo that is a guaranteed or 50% chance drop will be cool. It could be called 'The Shadow' and shoot out Tim's Chaos Ball attacks.

Tim is a somewhat-uncommon wizard underground, so maybe a Yo-Yo that is a guaranteed or 50% chance drop will be cool. It could be called 'The Shadow' and shoot out Tim's Chaos Ball attacks.
Keep in mind there's already the Chaos Ball in this mod ^-^

Back
Top Bottom