There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo... I thought when they redid the framework in the last console update, it was to consolidate it with the PC version so that both the PC and Console would hit relatively at the same time..? I mean, I know that it has to go through Sony and Microsoft testing, etc - but I get the feeling that since they don't have a real definite answer on the console front for a release schedule it's going to be months before it hits console? Maybe even end of year? I mean, I have it for both PC and console, so I don't feel one way about it or the other; just bites cause I actually do prefer playing it on console.

Also, how bittersweet is this? Harkens back to the old Tony Stark line, "Part of the journey is the end.."

Can we make one thing sure that Zoologist isnt a furry. she is a fox girl. like a neko but not a cat but a fox.

I won't encounter them if i don't know how to encounter them, what's not understandable in my post?
That's not true at all - all existing bosses can be encountered simply by playing the game. For example, naturally exploring leads to the Eye of Cthulhu summoning item, you naturally find plantera underground in the jungle, and moonlord is found when you attack the cultists. This is just an example; every boss in Terraria can be enountered naturally in a normal playthrough. The new ones are the same.

That's not true at all - all existing bosses can be encountered simply by playing the game. For example, naturally exploring leads to the Eye of Cthulhu summoning item, you naturally find plantera underground in the jungle, and moonlord is found when you attack the cultists. This is just an example; every boss in Terraria can be enountered naturally in a normal playthrough. The new ones are the same.
To be honest there is ONE boss that is KINDA hard to find unless you already know how to summon it, and that would be Duke Fishron. You have to be lucky to see a truffle worm, take the effort to catch one without it despawning, and then try to use it in the ocean. Nothing impossible to figure out with some effort, but I think it's worth pointing out, sometimes some exploration and experimentation is required, unless you just want to read everything on a wiki.

To be honest there is ONE boss that is KINDA hard to find unless you already know how to summon it, and that would be Duke Fishron. You have to be lucky to see a truffle worm, take the effort to catch one without it despawning, and then try to use it in the ocean. Nothing impossible to figure out with some effort, but I think it's worth pointing out, sometimes some exploration and experimentation is required, unless you just want to read everything on a wiki.
Since both bosses are Hallow themed (I think), you should just take a bunch of different Hallow themed items to the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom