OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

Should I Test a Possible Turn Based System in this RP?

• I Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Need More Information (Please post what you need more information about)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got off my lazy :red: and joined.

you know void? gan's character? its time for the character he took.... "inspiration" from

Name: radialOS
Nickname (optional): Program
Age: 22. months. but only chronologically though. mentally he's like at the 16-20 range. physical age is up for debate as there is no :red:ing way anyone could guess he's 22 months

Species: !!!!/̶̢̛̣͍̙͈̫̙̦̫̯͍̹͍̞̝͔̀͒̔̈́̀͋̔̉̋̃́́̔͘͝/̷̡̅̀̋/̴̦̩̼̬̪͕͂̿̎̽/̷̫̟͊͋̓͑̀̄̎̀̐͝͝[̶̧̡̛͚̻͙̫̥͈̤͚̈̀̑̈́Ê̷̡̞̱̯̳͓͎͈̼͙̒̓́̀̓̊̀́̒̉͘͝R̵̨̛̜̳͚̪̜̖̠̻̙̗̟͚͍̰͐̋̎̀͑̓̃̎̆͘͘R̶̨̮̮͇̖̠̀̀͊̈́̍̉̏́̒͜͠͠O̶̦̥̺͇̍̿̒̌̓̌͒R̶̺̫̗͓̥͐̈́͜]̴̢̰̰̘̳̙͓̬̖̘̯̺͖͒͒̈́̀̀͗̂̐̄͊͝ͅ/̷̛̠̼̝̦͇̺̲̃̉̀͒̉̕̕͜͝/̷͕̠̣͍̟̬̤͓̬͈̜͐̋́͌̕̕/̷͎̲͖̬͚̯͕̯̀͑͊̑̌̚͝/̸̛͍͇̦͇̯͕̟̪͎̟̞͚̣̦͉̮͛̍̇̄͌̎̓̈́͗͘͜͠!!!!

Appearance: (see attached. only the grey/blue one. ignore the red one.)
Personality: I've given up on trying to make my character personalities look good. he's Anime Protagonist.
Height (optional): I think he's like 4' something now?
Weight (optional):
Equipment:
-ROUTER yo-yo: a glowing green yoyo that packs a surprising punch when striking people. when not in use, it is holstered and cloaked just above program's tailbone. if it penetrates the hull of an electronic and makes contact with anything that handles data (wires, motherboard, GPU, even a :red:ing sound card), he can hack it using
Abilities:
-radialOS proprietary hacking menu: the signature of this character. idk what void's deal is in hacking but if gan took inspiration from program, and so far has never seen the de-fandomized program, this is probably a much more balanced version of what void uses. the way it works is that program can access any unsecure networks/filesystems near him. "secure" in this context is defined by how shielded it is from wireless connections, not from the actual network security itself. a common security door (at least in Program's home universe) could take no effort to get through. meanwhile, a military robot would first have to have its hardware attacked by the router. once program has connected, radialOS shines. I can best describe radialOS as.... "unix-like but faster".
at long ranges, a more classic style of hacking is done. requiring an ip to connect, and not being able to do the funny "unix-like but faster" thing that close range hacking can do. both styles of hacking utilize port bust n hack styled hacking.
the things he can do with network access will grow as this rp continues. for now, aside from forcing something to do its intended function, he can forkbomb things. which, in case gan has so far SOMEHOW never done that, is basically forcing a Blue Screen Of Death on something.
Strengths:
-Captain America ripoff: so you know that scene from red vs blue where.... actually :red: it. you know literally *any* scene from the halo 3 era of red vs blue where the reds and the blues and a freelancer are in the same fight scene? and its a mocap/cgi fight scene? Program is the freelancer. Program is Texas from rvb.
Weaknesses: small size means more easily knocked around. and although easily countered by just, having Program join someone else, its still worth mentioning that program does not have a citizenship. therfor, acquiring basic essentials becomes... complicated. and also ig what would just be basic roaming around for other characters is a :red:ing stealth sequence for program.
Extras (optional):
Backstory (optional): NORMALLY program is an attempt at monopilizing the cybersecurity market. NORMALLY program is an artificial organism who's braindead and body hijacked by an AI (the AI is who program actually is. and yes, the AI IS advanced enough that it has its own soul, thanks for asking!). NORMALLY program has a meme emulator (the science not the internet funny) that ends up absorbing the right memes to cause program to defect. NORMALLY its also in program's backstory that he escaped from his creators and has been both on the run and trying to burn them down ever since.
for this rp, given its lack of c a l l i n g c o r p e r a t i o n s o u t ? probably the same deal except instead of produced by a private security company, he was made by the government as a misguided attempt at propaganda.
what? its either that or aliens.
Text Colour (Hex): 4D7A8B on pc, and whatever the default text color is when im on mobile.

Attachments

• Program_and_Harmony.png
    Program_and_Harmony.png
    354.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
finally got off my lazy :red: and joined.

you know void? gan's character? its time for the character he took.... "inspiration" from

Name: radialOS
Nickname (optional): Program
Age: 22. months. but only chronologically though. mentally he's like at the 16-20 range. physical age is up for debate as there is no :red:ing way anyone could guess he's 22 months

Species: !!!!/̶̢̛̣͍̙͈̫̙̦̫̯͍̹͍̞̝͔̀͒̔̈́̀͋̔̉̋̃́́̔͘͝/̷̡̅̀̋/̴̦̩̼̬̪͕͂̿̎̽/̷̫̟͊͋̓͑̀̄̎̀̐͝͝[̶̧̡̛͚̻͙̫̥͈̤͚̈̀̑̈́Ê̷̡̞̱̯̳͓͎͈̼͙̒̓́̀̓̊̀́̒̉͘͝R̵̨̛̜̳͚̪̜̖̠̻̙̗̟͚͍̰͐̋̎̀͑̓̃̎̆͘͘R̶̨̮̮͇̖̠̀̀͊̈́̍̉̏́̒͜͠͠O̶̦̥̺͇̍̿̒̌̓̌͒R̶̺̫̗͓̥͐̈́͜]̴̢̰̰̘̳̙͓̬̖̘̯̺͖͒͒̈́̀̀͗̂̐̄͊͝ͅ/̷̛̠̼̝̦͇̺̲̃̉̀͒̉̕̕͜͝/̷͕̠̣͍̟̬̤͓̬͈̜͐̋́͌̕̕/̷͎̲͖̬͚̯͕̯̀͑͊̑̌̚͝/̸̛͍͇̦͇̯͕̟̪͎̟̞͚̣̦͉̮͛̍̇̄͌̎̓̈́͗͘͜͠!!!!

Appearance: (see attached. only the grey/blue one. ignore the red one.)
Personality: I've given up on trying to make my character personalities look good. he's Anime Protagonist.
Height (optional): I think he's like 4' something now?
Weight (optional):
Equipment:
-ROUTER yo-yo: a glowing green yoyo that packs a surprising punch when striking people. if it penetrates the hull of an electronic and makes contact with anything that handles data (wires, motherboard, GPU, even a :red:ing sound card), he can hack it using
Abilities:
-radialOS proprietary hacking menu: the signature of this character. idk what void's deal is in hacking but if gan took inspiration from program, and so far has never seen the de-fandomized program, this is probably a much more balanced version of what void uses. the way it works is that program can access any unsecure networks/filesystems near him. "secure" in this context is defined by how shielded it is from wireless connections, not from the actual network security itself. a common security door (at least in Program's home universe) could take no effort to get through. meanwhile, a military robot would first have to have its hardware attacked by the router. once program has connected, radialOS shines. I can best describe radialOS as.... "unix-like but faster".
at long ranges, a more classic style of hacking is done. requiring an ip to connect, and not being able to do the funny "unix-like but faster" thing that close range hacking can do. both styles of hacking utilize port bust n hack styled hacking.
the things he can do with network access will grow as this rp continues. for now, aside from forcing something to do its intended function, he can forkbomb things. which, in case gan has so far SOMEHOW never done that, is basically forcing a Blue Screen Of Death on something.
Strengths:
-Captain America ripoff: so you know that scene from red vs blue where.... actually :red: it. you know literally *any* scene from the halo 3 era of red vs blue where the reds and the blues and a freelancer are in the same fight scene? and its a mocap/cgi fight scene? Program is the freelancer. Program is Texas from rvb.
Weaknesses: small size means more easily knocked around. and although easily countered by just, having Program join someone else, its still worth mentioning that program does not have a citizenship. therfor, acquiring basic essentials becomes... complicated. and also ig what would just be basic roaming around for other characters is a :red:ing stealth sequence for program.
Extras (optional):
Backstory (optional): NORMALLY program is an attempt at monopilizing the cybersecurity market. NORMALLY program is an artificial organism who's braindead and body hijacked by an AI (the AI is who program actually is. and yes, the AI IS advanced enough that it has its own soul, thanks for asking!). NORMALLY program has a meme emulator (the science not the internet funny) that ends up absorbing the right memes to cause program to defect. NORMALLY its also in program's backstory that he escaped from his creators and has been both on the run and trying to burn them down ever since.
for this rp, given its lack of c a l l i n g c o r p e r a t i o n s o u t ? probably the same deal except instead of produced by a private security company, he was made by the government as a misguided attempt at propaganda.
what? its either that or aliens.
Text Colour (Hex): 4D7A8B on pc, and whatever the default text color is when im on mobile.
Accepted.

Okay, so Orifan is gonna need a way to actually move. Maybe an event to distract everyone? And no, I'm not going with Void pulling a mass euthanization

so glad magic is allowed, but im not adding in geo/gamma cuz thats a bit repetitive

Name: Oribis (look, its better than greek letter :red:)
Species: callistian
Appearance: whatever would be normal in this world.
Personality: kind and will sometimes get cocky, enjoys messing with stuff
Equipment: it really depends
Abilities:magic, he can find a flaw in almost any system, and he will most likely abuse it.
Strengths: getting into places he shouldnt
Weaknesses: physically weak, surprise him and he's :red:ed.
Extras (optional):doesn't know that he is callistian (to avoid obvious problems), makes an anime reference everyonce in a while cuz why the hell not.
Text Colour (Hex):

so glad magic is allowed, but im not adding in geo/gamma cuz thats a bit repetitive

Name: Oribis (look, its better than greek letter :red:)
Species: callistian
Appearance: whatever would be normal in this world.
Personality: kind and will sometimes get cocky, enjoys messing with stuff
Equipment: it really depends
Abilities:magic, he can find a flaw in almost any system, and he will most likely abuse it.
Strengths: getting into places he shouldnt
Weaknesses: physically weak, surprise him and he's :red:ed.
Extras (optional):doesn't know that he is callistian (to avoid obvious problems), makes an anime reference everyonce in a while cuz why the hell not.
Text Colour (Hex):
Accepted.

question: on a scale of one to ten, how much do you mind if i made things go loud?
About 2-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom