tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

i cant find boss expertise in mod browser?
If you just updated to tML 0.9.1 then it won't show up since it needs to be updated for 0.9.1. Other mods that you had before may still be compatible though.

I'm probably just gonna stay on 0.9.0.3 until the few that became incompatible of the ones I use are updated.

Good news: all of my mods are available on GitHub (again)!

This means two things:
  1. From now on, all versions of my mods will be hosted on there, even outdated ones.
  2. You can look at the source code without tModReader.

For WMITF would it be possible to add a toggle to maybe cheat sheet for toggling the enemy and tiles? I find that part of the mod a little annoying, and a toggle IMO would make everyone happy.

For WMITF would it be possible to add a toggle to maybe cheat sheet for toggling the enemy and tiles? I find that part of the mod a little annoying, and a toggle IMO would make everyone happy.
I added a keybind to toggle it (question mark by default). I didn't have the time to post a changelog, so I'm sorry if you missed that.

However, the keybind does affect both item and NPC/tile tooltips at the same time... So maybe I'll make a JSON config option to enable only specific tooltips.

EDIT: Actually, I'll probably add two keybinds: one for items and one for blocks/NPCs. I might even make the block/NPC feature turned off by default.

Last edited:
Omniswing behaves a bit oddly with Thorium's Kinetic Knife. The weapon acts like the Magic Missile, but with Omniswing, it keeps creating more of them. The projectiles normally vanish instantly when released, instead of continuing in a line like Magic Missile does.
https://i.gyazo.com/955ee5fa9d635dd9f6ee3fe073af5d4e.mp4
Huh. I know that this happens with Magic Missile-type weapons, so I made my mod ignore any weapon with similar Projectile AI. But I guess that doesn't work for all modded items...
I'll try to fix this soon.

Last edited:
Updated OmniSwing to v1.6 (it's not on the Mod Browser because it's under heavy load, but you can get it on GitHub). I tested it with the Kinetic Knife and it works properly.

Now that the mod browser appears to be fixed, can we get updates on the browser?

As a secondary note, it looks like 1.6 doesn't work with the Wyvern Slayer in Thorium either. (it's got two attack types, maybe that has something to do with it?)

Last edited:
Now that the mod browser appears to be fixed, can we get updates on the browser?

As a secondary note, it looks like 1.6 doesn't work with the Wyvern Slayer in Thorium either. (it's got two attack types, maybe that has something to do with it?)
Thank you for pointing that out.
I'll update my mods on the Mod Browser and try to fix that bug tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom