Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that a random support person would not know such information - and discussing stuff like that would violate all kinds of procedures.

The conspiracy theories here would make this man proud though. :p

8a8.gif

(seriously, it is in Cert, like as has been said numerous times - you just gotta wait it out like we and everyone else are)

Wait that can mean only one thing the Delay has something to do with the plot to batman vs superman and the design of hover boards and Bluetooth speaker fidget spinners and Fuller House which can only lead to Hitler being reincarnated as a dolphin

post video footage of terraria 1.3 console update progress please... like ya did all summer where's that stuff at? Just dinkin around weeeeee teehheeee, and then flooooop. "dorrry gaws 4give us pweeez." ill take the update and im sure it'll be great. but yall aren't very nice people for doing that, and you proved it by flooping the update you were showing us video footage of you dinking around with. trashy. I LOVE TERRARIA!

To be honest they may make a video about it on youtube a week after it comes out (even though this has nothing to do with it this is my thought) they released a video about ps4 came out but they made it a week later
[doublepost=1517006634,1517006440][/doublepost]
To be honest they may make a video about it on youtube a week after it comes out (even though this has nothing to do with it this is my thought) they released a video about ps4 came out but they made it a week later
very smart i applaud you and ur research
[doublepost=1517006689][/doublepost]
very smart i applaud you and ur research
Oh thank you for noticing

[doublepost=1517006634,1517006440][/doublepost] very smart i applaud you and ur research
[doublepost=1517006689][/doublepost] Oh thank you for noticing
Narcissist

Ok so we did get a new update for the PS4 yesterday, tested with my y brothers in coop... aaaand..

ALL THE GAMEBREAKING BUGS ARE STILL IN.

Still crashing when he tried to open dungeon chests.
Still duplicate unhittable and unknockbackable enemies.
Still lagspikes in hell and jungle biomes (nowhere else)

Not bothered to test the rest so i quit the game at that point again.

edit: you know this thread couldve been 90% shorter if everyone that prefers a bug infested mess of a game to be released asap on xbox wouldnt post and had some patience because.. ITS NOT FUN ON PS4 AS IT IS.. why do you want it in that state?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom