Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can admin please confirm if my (using the official cs) report on the 'coop partner crashes when opening dungeon chests' has at the least been taken into investigation and hopefully being fixed because its the main reason my younger brother now doesnt want to play terraria with me anymore. We could still look beyond the damn unhittable / knockbackable stacked enemies you know but we cant look past this.

It has been reported (did you also file a bug report the official way?)... I do not know the status on any fixes.

Dungeon chests were fixed - but this appears to be an edge case where said fix did not work. Regardless, it’s been shared back.

The “stacked/unhittable enemies” actually had not been reported via the bug reporting system yet - so appreciate your post and info to help that happen. That said, it’s a good reminder to everyone that reporting bugs via the system is the best way to ensure they are seen - rather than risk being buried in a 50 page thread. ;)

WAIT WHAT?! THEY TOOK IT OUT OF CERTIFICATION AGAIN?!?!?
[doublepost=1517151535,1517151310][/doublepost]I just want to know, are all of the yo-yos added? Also, are there the life form analyzer and cool stuff like that without actually putting it in your accessories slot. THANKS!(dadelus stormbow?)

WAIT WHAT?! THEY TOOK IT OUT OF CERTIFICATION AGAIN?!?!?
[doublepost=1517151535,1517151310][/doublepost]I just want to know, are all of the yo-yos added? Also, are there the life form analyzer and cool stuff like that without actually putting it in your accessories slot. THANKS!(dadelus stormbow?)
It is in certification. I don’t know why you think it’s not.

Yes, yo-yos and informational accessories, and all the other 1.3 stuff are included.

So... how's not knowing how the certifications going mods? It honestly must be more agitating knowing that this is your hard work and your seeing if it meets the standards of another company.

So, I have a question... you know the items used to make the cell phone (the earlier ones). Do those still have to be equipped or can those just be in your inventory?

So... how's not knowing how the certifications going mods? It honestly must be more agitating knowing that this is your hard work and your seeing if it meets the standards of another company.
The moderators here are volunteers chosen and tasked with keeping the forums organized and enforcing rules. We aren’t employees of 505 Games, Pipeworks, or Re-Logic.

So, I have a question... you know the items used to make the cell phone (the earlier ones). Do those still have to be equipped or can those just be in your inventory?
They can be used in inventory.

Do any Xbox players have a spare shadow hammer banner? It's the console exclusive variant of the cursed hammer from the Corruption. I've been trying to collect the console exclusive banners as legacy trophies but I can't get any of the enchanted weapon mobs to drop any of their banners

So, here is a question my friends used to be friends friends uncle is a terraria developer and he gave us “Reds Wings” when the 1.3 update comes out will these wings be taken from my inventory or will they be downgraded like the ones on pc (vainity only)?

Also I see thag some users are moderators and stuff like that is there a way I can become one? Or do I have to be in the business with pupeworks or terraria official?
[doublepost=1517157651,1517157606][/doublepost]Okay thank you, I wish they could still be used for infinite flight but at least I’ll have wings.

Also I see thag some users are moderators and stuff like that is there a way I can become one? Or do I have to be in the business with pupeworks or terraria official?
[doublepost=1517157651,1517157606][/doublepost]Okay thank you, I wish they could still be used for infinite flight but at least I’ll have wings.
They don’t just give out moderators to anyone, especially if you’ve only been here for a day.

We are not looking to add to the forum staff right now. If/when that time comes, there will be a general announcement for applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom