GawenStarTeller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My reaction to the weather: "RAINFALL WARNING RAINFALL WARNING AHHHH GET COVER WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ... -_-
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    My reaction to the weather: "It's supposed to be hot, but all this wind makes it cold!"
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Which Pokemon did you get for the quiz? I know, it'll never ask the same questions so even if you're trying to get the same one you might not, but still. Originally in Darkness I was a Torchic but recently I've decided to re-do it, seeing that was when I was younger.

Right now I'm a Mudkip (ironic) in Red.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I don't remember what I got in Blue. In Sky, I was originally Charmander, but now I can't not get Riolu or Shinx. In GtI, I chose Axew.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    On my first (and only completed) playthrough of Darkness, I was a Pikachu. Which was stupid, considering how much I hated Pikachu. But, eventually I just didn't care, and I've come to (kinda) like Pikachu now.
    Seeing nobody else is within the house, I'm going to try and go for help here... (information in comments)
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Though I was wondering which part of it I should include... I mean, I'm just stupid and can't figure out how I can use formulas in something that's more raw statistics. I was thinking I could use types, as they have their own statistical averages and fill out the rows I need, but... I'm just not sure.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Sounds familiar.
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE POWER LEVEL OF THE MAJESTIC PURPLE LIGHTNING BANTER
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    I comprehended it.
    Because the Shadow Queen has purple lightning. And I murdered her.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Not only does it represent the Betamon Overlord's royalty, it is also an unstoppable force you've never seen... after constant observations of Shotte and Savo via spies, I came up with a built up power combining the almighty aspects of sweat and banter!

Or something like that. Now what if I combined this and Betamon (Destroy World Mode)?
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    You'd still be weaker than me.
    Anyone got advice on how to start drawings? I end up erasing the entire thing because I drew something too big or too small at the start...
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    My friend always tells me to start with a base, like circles that create a simple figure and expand off that. I could never do that, so I usually just start with something such as a face or a place I can expand outward on. It may not be exactly proportional or perfect, but they're still decent.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Literally, do rough outlines before going onto harder lines. Then slowly but surely make your way through every small detail, and make sure to erase anything you deem as disproportionate.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    That reminds me of the other problem I have when writing/drawing: I write/draw pressing down way too hard on the pencil, making it super hard to erase.
    I'm losing track of whose British and whose not.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    On the Internet, everyone is British.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I'm not.

I'm internetian.

Because last time I checked, I don't really have much impact at all outside of the internet...
    Z
    Zwift
    Why would you even care?
    The Wings of Fire series... hopefully the fact it's a story about dragons will help me get over the fact of how overrated it is.
    "It's called time management. You should be doing at least three hours of homework."
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Whoever said that is stupid. And it should go into the "What's the dumbest thing you've ever heard?" thread.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    At least 3 hours? I hardly do one! Then again hw really isn't that...much here. But if I did do 3 hours at the least, I would only have around 2 hours to myself.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Exactly. And that's like, excluding 'neutral' subjects such as eating dinner and such...
    Just watched Insurgent.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I hate how the trilogy ends >.>
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I haven't actually read the books in fear that they'll ruin my opinion on the movies... you have to pick one side, right? Ravage says it removes a crap load of characters and stuff, but they can't really include everything...
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    If you read the books the movies look like trash...
    So apparently a good way to learn where somebody lives approximately is to see if they're complaining about Solar Eclipses.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Or just find their IP address and put in an IP address locator.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom