Search results for query: *

• Users: Xemgoa
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Xemgoa

Weapons & Equip The Posse equipment set

To summarize it, think of it like summoner - but you can force monsters into your posse and have them fight for you. The armor set made for this boosts the stats of monsters in your "party", as well as affecting your ability to possess monsters of varying strengths (I.E. weak armor won't allow...
  2. Xemgoa

PC Increased Buff limitation?

I did some searching on the forums and google, and as far as I could see was that this was asked once. I wanted to ask if there was a possibility, with the current TmodLoader, to find some way paste the Buff Limitation of 22? Or atleast a means to allow for more than 22 buffs at a time through...
  3. Xemgoa

PC The Summons and Projectiles would not work

So, I'm not sure if this is the section of the forums to ask for technical help in terms of modding, but it seems that one of the mods I'm using for one run is preventing Summons and Projectiles from working as intended - the projectiles/summons wouldn't appear (other than just sparkle affects)...
  4. Xemgoa

PC Observations of a typical Forum purveyor - Stardust Guardian and the Forbidden Armor (Spoilers)

"I reiterate: There is spoilers ahead for the 1.3.3.2 content evident in this post. I will not take the blame, so it's on your head." I notice there is some interesting observations about the Forbidden Armor and the Stardust guardian, and in the context of how anything related to the Moon...
  5. Xemgoa

Weapons & Equip The Moon Brush - End game tool

This suggestion for the addition of an in-game tool/weapon in Terraria is a WIP, so I ask for the viewers patience and to keep an open mind. Thank you! Given how this might have been suggested before a couple times, I would like to propose the idea or concept of a special brush that allows for...
  6. Xemgoa

Weapons & Equip Staff of command

I would like to make a suggestion about how to make your summons behave in different ways, and today I'd like to talk about it. For starters, as a Summoner Main, I love using minions to support my team mates with a variety of creatures and humanoids to assist my other team mates. I just wish...
  7. Xemgoa

PC WTT Golden Bug net for Weather Radio

Hello, if anyone could kindly offer me a Weather Radio to complete my Cellphone, I'd happily offer a Golden Bugnet for it.
  8. Xemgoa

Items Reusing bottles

Though, this isn't intentionally for "thinking green". I was thinking that when a play consumes a potion, they should get the bottle back to reuse again. Instead of having to deplete more and more sand from the surface and the underground, it'd be nice to reuse the bottles that held a previous...
  9. Xemgoa

The debate on 'turrets'

Edit #1: azumarill64 has corrected me that I did have a topic on it and it was met with positive results. I sincerely apologize for poorly remembering that aspect. I made a suggestion back then about turrets being underpowered, and it got some positive comments on it. It got me thinking about...
  10. Xemgoa

Weapons & Equip Accessory - Tails

So we have wings that allow us to fly for an amount of time, why not have tails as an accessory? The idea is that this would have useful applications like wings-- Not as another vanity costume. Let's turn our attention from vanity and more to functionality please. Tails work like utility, when...
  11. Xemgoa

Other Enhanced World creation options

I believe I brushed up on this topic before regarding greater world sizes, but that fell on cold hard facts that its all that Terraria can handle. I think world creation could have a bit more options to choose from, several I can list off from the top of my head is: Determining what biomes...
  12. Xemgoa

NPCs & Enemies Carving up carcusses

I love the Monster hunter series, especially about carving off bone, flesh and such of a kill to make some pretty killer gear and items. I would love there to be a reference to the Monster hunter series in Terraria if all enemies had a chance to drop as a dead carcuss for players to 'carve up'...
  13. Xemgoa

Game Mechanics Item profile - Interchangeable stats between PVP and PVE

So I am not sure if something like this has been suggested, or if it could be done. But I'd like to propose sometime during Terraria's development that if items could have interchangeable stats for every item in-game. And would switch around when either PVP and PVE. When in PVE, they would...
  14. Xemgoa

Weapons & Equip More functionally diverse magic

So after looking over the current magic spells we have thus far, I'm quite impress with what is done so far. But there is always the potential for more, though I'm thinking more a long the terms of functionality. I was thinking of spells always being a projectile, would it be nice if magic...
  15. Xemgoa

PC Seeking specific server

Would anyone kindly invite me or point me towards a server that falls under the following: Free to join Allows me to use my inventory rather then a server inventory No crazy plugins that add an unnecessary amount of security and won't prevent me from using certain items because of biased or...
  16. Xemgoa

Blocks & Decoration Turret Constructs

Now, I know things like this has been suggested to death. but I was hoping for something that was balanced, something you couldn't depend on alone to handle every obstacle in there and required a bit of prep work to make it function efficiently without being rather tedious. I know what your...
  17. Xemgoa

PC Xemgoa the Omega

Howdy there folks, names Xemgoa/Weregaruru (Yes, spring the digimon jokes)/Omega. There is one thing I love is automated defenses, artifacts and objects of great power, and summons. Especially automated defenses (Even if they don't have to be all that great, placement is key), nothing like...
Back
Top Bottom