Official Beta Testers Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hath joined the throng of applicants. Who knows, I might even get lucky!
index.php

Well, there are obviously better people than me, but still, I hope for the best and wish good luck to others. :p

Count me in. I'm a total vagabond. 21 years of doing literally nothing!
*Jumps on bed and start crying for it's own uselessness*

Hello Terrarians!

We need beta testers and we are looking towards the community to fill a few spots.

Before you fill out the application, there are a few "must haves"

• 16 years old +
  • Willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.
  • Be incredibly knowledgeable of Terraria and the game mechanics and have a significant amount of time played
  • Access to a PC that can run Terraria for regular testing (PC is a requirement other platforms are a bonus).
  • Willing and able to dedicate a discernible amount of time to testing, recording your feedback, and inputting bugs

If you meet these requirements, please complete the application. Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process.
I could try joining, I guess you guys would listen more than the Tree of Savior devs.
The only problem that makes me not want to apply for tester is the text in red.

It is impossible to I keep my mouth shut, even when making features on my mod I like to spoil what is coming.

Or lack of someone to talk to.

If there is some part of my personality I'm proud of - it's my ability to keep secrets.
Well, if I promise something, then I fulfill it. Also, believe me, there are lot of people to talk with, social medias make it easier. I have a few good friends from TCF, but not telling them anything isn't a hard task for me.
I keep all of my secrets ( unless it's something that I don't feel obliged to or it's something dangerous ). I'm a man of honor, if I'm sworn to something, I will keep my word.

Well, if I promise something, then I fulfill it. Also, believe me, there are lot of people to talk with, social medias make it easier. I have a few good friends from TCF, but not telling them anything isn't a hard task for me.
I keep all of my secrets ( unless it's something that I don't feel obliged to or it's something dangerous ). I'm a man of honor, if I'm sworn to something, I will keep my word.

It's not just a matter of honour in this case. Breaking the NDA gives Re-Logic every right to sue you. Which I think is a pretty good deterrent from spoiling secret content.

It's not just a matter of honour in this case. Breaking the NDA gives Re-Logic every right to sue you. Which I think is a pretty good deterrent from spoiling secret content.
I know, I don't want to be fired if I'm somehow to be picked, because I just wanted to tell someone. Still, this kind of thing helps tremendously.

>> Think of an excellent way of describing one of those bugs after I already send my answer.
>> Proceed to pm a staff member just to not do it all again.
Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process.
>> Nyoro~n, better stay quiet then.

I do keep secrets, but I might accidentally reveal them, not knowing what I'm saying. This usually happens if I'm seriously angry or sleep-deprived. Not happened many times though.
Which means I'll have to check every wording of mine to that I'm not spoiling anything. Too much stress. That's another reason.

I do keep secrets, but I might accidentally reveal them, not knowing what I'm saying. This usually happens if I'm seriously angry or sleep-deprived. Not happened many times though.

Which means I'll have to check every wording of mine to that I'm not spoiling anything. Too much stress. That's another reason.

I don't think you can 'accidentally' spoil something. You really have to be intentionally and highly descriptive to spoil stuff like Terraria content during normal conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom