Official Beta Testers Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna sign for beta testing probably. Main reason: I might have trouble keeping my mouth shut if I find out any of the new stuff. And I don't want that to happen.

Just curious, are those bugs(in-game bugs) in the application form real, or just made for the application form?

Well, I'm not sure I want the spoilers inherent with beta testing, but seeing as how I already play the game for over 20 hours a week and have played for almost 2500 hours, I kinda feel obligated to offer to give back to the game/dev team that's given me hours upon hours of joy both alone and with friends.

Oh.

Yeah, the NDA only applies to any new content/changes in 1.3.1. You can still make/release mods for 1.3.0.8 (as long as you do not try to add 1.3.1 content into a 1.3.0.8 mod), however.... if you're spending time coding mods... then you're not beta testing 1.3.1, lol.

Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

Actually, my question was if you're allowed to decompile the current live version of Terraria. I happen to know that that isn't the case with a previous version of the NDA, so I'm asking if that still is.

Then again, not like any answer is going to stop me from applying. It's but a small sacrifice.

Last edited:
WHO asked ? ...
Jeez man, don't you know when to stop? Your posts make absolutely no sense, and this is an official thread! I might call a moderator. Learn at least to *reply* to someone, don't just post mindlessly!

go :red: yourself . thanks please drive through.
You really can't seem to learn basic stuff. Excuse me, but let me remind you, that you were given warnings before. You'd better stop.
And I won't reply to you anymore. I'll let others decide your fate.

I also assume some of the beta testers have left the team. After all, one year is a long time.
Fair enough. With the most recent spoiler Cenx tweeted (which I won't detail because some people don't like spoilers), there are at least some things which will involve some amount of physics. And physics are a nightmare.

Fair enough. With the most recent spoiler Cenx tweeted (which I won't detail because some people don't like spoilers), there are at least some things which will involve some amount of physics. And physics are a nightmare.

Well, you don't really have to understand what is causing the problem (although it helps if you do), you just have to be able to describe the issue in detail. An objective report is much more useful than a speculative one, in any form of bug testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom