• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Corrupt the Wish!

XtroyX0r

Eater of Worlds
Granted, it explodes but it isn't destroyed. Everything else is, however.

I wish to know why I decided to learn how to play the best part of Giorno's theme on my piano.

Elivyr

Retinazer
Granted, the names are good baby nicknames. The roleplay section just got a whole lot more interesting with the addition of the deadly assassin Bitsy-Boo and the great general Bubba-diddle.

I wish my legs weren't sore all the time.

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
Granted, instead of legs you now have the tail of a snake.

I wish I could stop overcomplicating the vehicles and weapons my characters use in RPs.

Last edited:

Elivyr

Retinazer
Granted, the descriptions are now very vague and nobody understands you.

I wish I could come up with a better wish.

Top Bottom