Drawings & Paintings Descendant's art's n' sketches!

T-rexdescendant

Skeletron
Hello there!!
this thread is still in the wip until i order out my folders(and how the hell im gonna lay out this thing!) but here take some of my creation compendiums(and some other things!!)
(if the everything works,fingers crossed!)

tumblr_oxac4bpxQ51vy3w5po1_1280.png

tumblr_ozlmwoZMbq1vy3w5po1_540.jpg

tumblr_p22narITG51vy3w5po1_540.png

tumblr_ov2j8dKfn91vy3w5po1_540.jpg

tumblr_owmlymklYp1vy3w5po1_540.png

i_really_should_be_doing_homework_by_pokemonpeale113v2-db79uvu.png

output_sn30nw_by_pokemonpeale113v2-db7lhjg.gif

that is all for now!

Requests are open whoooooop!!!!
im only taking five at a time so just a heads up!!!!

Last edited:
I like this ! What do you use to paint this ! Actaully your art has a unque presentation that is almost unseen in other arts ! Looking forward !

"Request Status: Open"
Profile Posts: "so my brother may or may not have dared me to open up requests..." "requests are open btw everyone!"

[SLAMS DESK]

AIGHT! Here's a request for you!

Would you be able to do my character, back-to-back with himself, with one of them being him in casual clothes and one of him in his armor?
Here's the reference pics:

Casual
Capture_2018_02_03_00_54_44.png
(Clothier's Jacket and Pants, but Lamia Mask)
Armored
Capture_2018_02_03_00_57_10.png
(Titanium Armor, but with Infernal Wisp Dye [To look like the Sun Mask, but not as derpy])
My profile pic can also be used as a reference, if you'd like.

If you can, I'd like the armored side to be carrying either an orange Star Wrath, but with a sun instead of a star, or a Solar Eruption, and a Shield (any shield, providing it's orange). Finally, I'd like the armor to be on fire, like if it had Burning Hades Dye.

I'd also like for the casual side to be holding a Solar Flare Pickaxe and have the scarf waving in the wind.

Thanks in advance, and it's fine if:
A) You don't get to this one, and/or
B) You need me to specifiy something.

P.S. That Sclerepugnant, Devourer of Gods, and Destroyer are REALLY good!

Profile Posts: "so my brother may or may not have dared me to open up requests..." "requests are open btw everyone!"

[SLAMS DESK]

Would you be able to do my character, back-to-back with himself, with one of them being him in casual clothes and one of him in his armor?

Casual
Armored
(Titanium Armor, but with Infernal Wisp Dye [To look like the Sun Mask, but not as derpy])

If you can, I'd like the armored side to be carrying either an orange Star Wrath, but with a sun instead of a star, or a Solar Eruption, and a Shield (any shield, providing it's orange). Finally, I'd like the armor to be on fire, like if it had Burning Hades Dye.

I'd also like for the casual side to be holding a Solar Flare Pickaxe and have the scarf waving in the wind.

easy as pie!! expect this done by tomorrow or the day after! any specific background or text you want added??

easy as pie!! expect this done by tomorrow or the day after! any specific background or text you want added??
Hm... Let me think...

Got it.

Solar Pillar-style for the armored side, and normal, Purity-style for the casual side. Purity is the main biome, the one that succumbs to Crimson/Corruption or the Hallow.

Text? Hm...

Maybe not text. But something I forgot I wanted to say in my previous post. Could you make the casual side whistling, maybe? Like, add a little speech bubble with a music note in it?

Hm... Let me think...

Got it.

Solar Pillar-style for the armored side, and normal, Purity-style for the casual side. Purity is the main biome, the one that succumbs to Crimson/Corruption or the Hallow.

Text? Hm...

Maybe not text. But something I forgot I wanted to say in my previous post. Could you make the casual side whistling, maybe? Like, add a little speech bubble with a music note in it?
will do!

Oh, and I just noticed your drawing of the Twins opening and closing.
That's a pretty cool one, too! I like how you interpreted the way they transform.

[SLAMS DESK]

Casual
Armored

ALL DONE!!!
BzdGWpC.png

Can you make my Terraria character but 3d? he has dragon armor, fishron wings, fire guantlets and the ankh sheild, i will rly appreciate to see my character in 3d :D

Like any type of 3d that is easy for you.
That still sounds very confusing.
In my logical way, you mean a character on a canvas with a depth perspective,
but 3-Dimensional art could also mean digital sculpting. Which doesn't look like T-rex is focussing on that.
It could even mean that the drawing needs to be made so you can view it with 3D glasses on, but now I'm going really far. :p

Very nice art (it is better han mine though), but you can request my OC (which wears runic robe, like in my modded playthrough, has black hair, dark skin, ankh shield and even a nights edge (in its true form))

Back
Top Bottom