tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Noticed a bug, seems my modifiers are changing from what I have them randomly and don't really know how to track what is causing it down. Is this a known thing thats planned to get fix or do you need more info?

i'd like to ask some questions, first, how do i get the reroll cube thing? i've been playing for couple hours and cannot find it anywhere, unless the cube i sold by the travelling merchant which i haven't met yet. second, how is the +luck modifier works? i have a full copper armor with each slot have +2 luck and another +2 luck modifier (+4 luck each slot), so that mean i have +12 luck just from the armor, and with accessory + anti social full of +1 luck (that is +10 luck) combined i have +22 luck. When i do a reroll with the item frame (because i don't know how to get any of the cube) i seem to have minor or even worst modifier than i just reroll with only +10 luck (just the accessory). thank you

i'd like to ask some questions, first, how do i get the reroll cube thing? i've been playing for couple hours and cannot find it anywhere, unless the cube i sold by the travelling merchant which i haven't met yet. second, how is the +luck modifier works? i have a full copper armor with each slot have +2 luck and another +2 luck modifier (+4 luck each slot), so that mean i have +12 luck just from the armor, and with accessory + anti social full of +1 luck (that is +10 luck) combined i have +22 luck. When i do a reroll with the item frame (because i don't know how to get any of the cube) i seem to have minor or even worst modifier than i just reroll with only +10 luck (just the accessory). thank you
The reroll cube and other cubes are sold by the Wizard NPC you can find in Hardmode.
Luck improves the quality of the modifier stats you get. I'm not sure if it improves the chance of powerful modifiers like Knockback Immunity, but high Luck makes it more likely to get higher values of value stats, like a better chance of 3% Dodge instead of 1%.

Anyone know if there's a way to lock a line from changing on reforge? And if so, if there is a way to re-roll that stat for a better version of itself?

Attachments

• 2020-01-31.png
    2020-01-31.png
    720 KB · Views: 213
Having an issue where this mod is causing thrown projectiles to randomly do a bonkers amount of damage (even if nothing is equipped)

This mod is amazing but I have one nitpick, I don't like that you can get a present defense increase in between 0 and 12 percent, to my knowledge, and can make the game really easy if you get it at least one, it's even more game breaking because you can just reforge in tell you get more defense. I would recommend to make it so it's impossible to get but still in the mod's code so people's games don't poop out, if you really want to get defense, then make it so you can get 1 to 2 defense. thank you for reading if you did.

I have 2 questions, is it possible to prevent a line from appearing in a type of item? If so, I'd suggest blocking the Mana cost line on tools, mainly pickaxes, it's quite infuriating to get it on them, and the second question is: Are the reroll items currently dropping? Because so far I got none, I'm still not on hardmode, so that may be why, and looking at the new cube system, it reminds of MapleStory, not sure if it's directly from it, if it is adding different types of cubes as you progress could be a nice addition, to contrast with MapleStory different types of cubes

Hi there, this mod is no longer working properly for me all the modifiers on my current weapons have gone but they are still on my equipment. The cubes will no longer accept any of my weapons to re roll any modifiers but again will reroll the equipment. I have been using the mod for a while now with no issue and although I use other mods I have not added any new recently, Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Well, I didn't update this thread in a long time. So here's a big update post!
I've been very busy IRL lately, but I plan on releasing a 1.0 content version of EMM when TML 1.4 is out on Steam.
Here are the outlines of the current content plans so you get an idea:

Quick introductory
EMM essentially 'expands' vanilla prefixes by adding its own system that modifies items. It allows items to grow in power and get special effects, up to 4 effects maximum per item. (you can also still have prefixes) EMM's goal is to enhance the vanilla item customization and access item scaling beyond Moon Lord progression to transition into post vanilla mod content.

How it works
EMM tries to be present throughout your entire playthrough. Your access to rerolling modifiers will grow as you progress. Firstly, items crafted and drops have a random chance to come with some modifiers. Naturally spawned modifiers will never be more than 2 effects maximum. Modifiers that roll have their own internal 'stats'. They roll randomly, so each effect has its own unique effectiveness/power. For example: 1-10% more damage How powerful these can roll will progress over time as you get access to more and new ways of modifying items.

Crafting
There are 2 main methods of crafting/modifying items: cubing and essence crafting. Using cubes will be your primary method of rolling items and getting the most powerful rolls. There are many different kind of cubes you can collect that each have their own uniqueness in how they roll and what they can roll. Essences are unique in the sense that they have an 'embedded' power which will always be granted upon the item. Essentially essences can be used to target farm specific powers.

UI
The crafting menu is accessed through EMM's special crafting bench. Place the tile anywhere and right click it to open the UI.

Cubing
Cubes are the primary method of getting the most powerful effects and rolls. They are consumed upon use and there will be multiple methods of collecting them (random drop, craft etc.) There will be many different cubes to collect as well as themed cubes (hell cube, jungle cube etc.)

Essences
Essences will make target farming specific mods easier. They will be random drops throughout the world (monster drop, found in generated chests etc.) as well as dropping from bosses and events (for example blood essences from blood moon) Essences can drop in varying tiers, from tier 1 through 5. The higher the tier the better powers you will get.

Soulforging
Soulforging is a third system that comes into play a bit later in the game. It is dual-purposed: enchant your weapons with very strong powers and increase stat scaling on any item! Firstly, the main concept is that (for now) weapons can be enchanted with powerful souls. They then get a very special effect, that makes the weapon more unique and powerful. The effects change based on the type of weapon and type of soul used etc. Souls will primarily drop from bosses, e.g. Plantera Soul / Jungle Soul. Soulforging also plays in end-game as a means to effectively 'infinitely' scale item stats. You can spend soul essence to upgrade an item's soul influence tier, each tier increasing the item's stats/rolls. The further you go into the system the more essence you have to spend to upgrade the item. For early game, there is a rare chance your crafted items and monster drops can drop with soul influence. Essentially that means if you find a soul influenced items, anything rolled on that item will have higher stats. Having good modifiers on an item and then upgrading it through soulforging will be your end-game method of scaling an item's power. The primary goal of it is to scale items beyond Moon Lord, for example if you play with mods that add content past the final vanilla progression.

End-game upgrades
If using cubes or essences wasn't enough, you can combine an essence with a cube to create an essence influenced cube. This special type of cube grants access to new pools of modifiers you can roll that are normally inaccessible! These cubes can roll new unique powers that are exclusive to the essence you combine the cube with.

Cross mod content and variety One of my major goals with EMM has always been to promote cross mod content.
This is why other mods can add their own modifiers, rarities, cubes, essences and so forth!
You heard that right. The idea is that other mods can add their own unique content, if you play their mod with EMM.

Obtaining cubes
When you gather a cube for the first time, you unlock it's 'recipe' and you can now craft the cube using soulforging More powerful cubes will cost more essence to craft.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Well, I didn't update this thread in a long time. So here's a big update post!
I've been very busy IRL lately, but I plan on releasing a 1.0 content version of EMM when TML 1.4 is out on Steam.
Here are the outlines of the current content plans so you get an idea:

Quick introductory
EMM essentially 'expands' vanilla prefixes by adding its own system that modifies items. It allows items to grow in power and get special effects, up to 4 effects maximum per item. (you can also still have prefixes) EMM's goal is to enhance the vanilla item customization and access item scaling beyond Moon Lord progression to transition into post vanilla mod content.

How it works
EMM tries to be present throughout your entire playthrough. Your access to rerolling modifiers will grow as you progress. Firstly, items crafted and drops have a random chance to come with some modifiers. Naturally spawned modifiers will never be more than 2 effects maximum. Modifiers that roll have their own internal 'stats'. They roll randomly, so each effect has its own unique effectiveness/power. For example: 1-10% more damage How powerful these can roll will progress over time as you get access to more and new ways of modifying items.

Crafting
There are 2 main methods of crafting/modifying items: cubing and essence crafting. Using cubes will be your primary method of rolling items and getting the most powerful rolls. There are many different kind of cubes you can collect that each have their own uniqueness in how they roll and what they can roll. Essences are unique in the sense that they have an 'embedded' power which will always be granted upon the item. Essentially essences can be used to target farm specific powers.

UI
The crafting menu is accessed through EMM's special crafting bench. Place the tile anywhere and right click it to open the UI.

Cubing
Cubes are the primary method of getting the most powerful effects and rolls. They are consumed upon use and there will be multiple methods of collecting them (random drop, craft etc.) There will be many different cubes to collect as well as themed cubes (hell cube, jungle cube etc.)

Essences
Essences will make target farming specific mods easier. They will be random drops throughout the world (monster drop, found in generated chests etc.) as well as dropping from bosses and events (for example blood essences from blood moon) Essences can drop in varying tiers, from tier 1 through 5. The higher the tier the better powers you will get.

Soulforging
Soulforging is a third system that comes into play a bit later in the game. It is dual-purposed: enchant your weapons with very strong powers and increase stat scaling on any item! Firstly, the main concept is that (for now) weapons can be enchanted with powerful souls. They then get a very special effect, that makes the weapon more unique and powerful. The effects change based on the type of weapon and type of soul used etc. Souls will primarily drop from bosses, e.g. Plantera Soul / Jungle Soul. Soulforging also plays in end-game as a means to effectively 'infinitely' scale item stats. You can spend soul essence to upgrade an item's soul influence tier, each tier increasing the item's stats/rolls. The further you go into the system the more essence you have to spend to upgrade the item. For early game, there is a rare chance your crafted items and monster drops can drop with soul influence. Essentially that means if you find a soul influenced items, anything rolled on that item will have higher stats. Having good modifiers on an item and then upgrading it through soulforging will be your end-game method of scaling an item's power. The primary goal of it is to scale items beyond Moon Lord, for example if you play with mods that add content past the final vanilla progression.

End-game upgrades
If using cubes or essences wasn't enough, you can combine an essence with a cube to create an essence influenced cube. This special type of cube grants access to new pools of modifiers you can roll that are normally inaccessible! These cubes can roll new unique powers that are exclusive to the essence you combine the cube with.

Cross mod content and variety One of my major goals with EMM has always been to promote cross mod content.
This is why other mods can add their own modifiers, rarities, cubes, essences and so forth!
You heard that right. The idea is that other mods can add their own unique content, if you play their mod with EMM.

Obtaining cubes
When you gather a cube for the first time, you unlock it's 'recipe' and you can now craft the cube using soulforging More powerful cubes will cost more essence to craft.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I enjoy your mod so, I have ideas for you. One, can you make it so there are a modifier that can remove stats from an item like here's an example -7% damage or -2 defense and can you make it so there's a opinion to make it so then there's a likelihood of you getting a good modifier. Two, have an option to change the ranges of stats for modifiers here's an example modifier that can give me a bonus of 22-30% extra damage. three, make it so there's the option to enable or disable the ability to get a modifier here's an example I remove the ability to get plus percent increases in defense. Four, make it so you can get defense on accessories and armored here's an example +1 defense.

Hello, so far i've been liking the mod tough I am confused on how luck really works and what possible modifiers can be rolled or rather should I say what is the Min/Max on each of these or are they randomly generated by the strength?

Also right now only the black cube/poor cube is available right?

Back
Top Bottom