Important Forum Roleplay Social Group Cleaning Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeckel

Terrarian
Hello again, TCF members!

The forum staff have been hard at work on the Social Group House Cleaning which was announced almost a month ago. So far the Non-Terraria Discussion Groups, Terraria Discussion Groups, and Terraria Clans & Server Groups have been processed and we have started enforcing the updated Terraria Social Groups: Rules & Guidelines on newly created groups. All in all, things are proceeding very smoothly.

The time has come to process the Forum Roleplay - Terraria and Non-Terraria section and, as stated in the original announcement thread, this is the public notification that owners, moderators, and members of affected roleplay groups have one final week to save any content they wish to keep from those groups. On January 11, 2017 processing of groups in the roleplay section will start and should be finished within a day or two of beginning.

Once again, thank you to everyone for your attention in this matter and please feel free to post any comments or questions below.

@i deserve challenjour gg Did you make the RP SG archive? If so you should probably drop a link here for people to use!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. In truth I've been sick as a dog over the entire holiday season so my progress on it has been very bad. However, yeah, it's there - much more rudimentary than I'd hoped at this point, but present. I need to move many more threads myself and get Char hopefully to move what I can't do (some are impractical to paste by hand).

If you've got any RPs of the old days you want to see or be preserved, please get in touch with me either on my profile, by PM or in the Social Group:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/tcf-roleplay-section-archives-2014-15.1103/

Cheers!

Since this round of house cleaning has been successfully completed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If anyone has any questions related to this project, they are more than welcome to contact me via a Private Message.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom