OOC Gurandohanmā OOC

Application:
Name= Owen Unoen
Gender= Male
Appearance= (Image below!)
Personality= Comes off as cold and brooding at first, but he's a big goofball on the inside. Around friends, he's cocky, but good natured!
Ultimate Talent= Ultimate singer ("I STIIILL HEAR YOUR VOOOOIIICE WHEN YOU SLEEEEP NEXT TO MEEEE~"
Likes= Action (Movies and in real life, too!), girls, skateboarding (Even if he sucks at it sometimes)
Dislikes= Feeling stuck, tight spaces, anyone who teases him, promising things.
Weight= 160 lbs
Height= 5'10" (177cm)
Other Stuff= Sometimes wears bracelets or a necklace.
index.php

HE BOY! Please excuse his stupid name xD
I know that

Wait, Solar's in?

I dunno if I should mention it here or in the active thread itself, but if I ever get godmod-y or start breaking any rules of this RP, lemme know!

Why not join this? I might not post as much as I should, but I’ll try.

Name=Jaypaw
Gender=Make
Appearance=Blue hair and eyes, fair skin, wears blue coat, black pants, black and blue shirt.
Personality=Shy around people he doesn’t know, but will talk more of around his best friends
Ultimate Talent=Ultimate Graphic Designer
Likes=Watching anime, drawing, video games, hanging with friends
Dislikes=Scary movies, big spiders, ranged attackers
Weight=135lbs.
Height= 6’1”
Other Stuff= Doesn’t have many friends, due to being shy. Wants to protect the things he loves. Always seems to carry an iPad Pro 3rd Gen with Apple Pencil 2, as well as a powerful laptop with Photoshop.

Last edited:

Name=Jaypaw
Gender=Make
Appearance=Blue hair and eyes, fair skin, wears blue cape/coat thingy, black pants, black and blue shirt, has a sash that carries his sword.
Personality=Shy around people he doesn’t know, but will talk more of around his best friends
Ultimate Talent=Ultimate Magic Swordsman
Likes=Watching anime, sword fighting with sword skills (*cough cough*), video games, hanging with friends
Weight=135lbs.
Height= 6’1”
Other Stuff=Wields the frostbiter, his signature sword. Doesn’t have many friends, due to being shy. Wants to protect the things he loves.
This is nonfiction so your character must be realistic.

Name=Jaypaw
Gender=Make
Appearance=Blue hair and eyes, fair skin, wears blue coat, black pants, black and blue shirt.
Ultimate Talent=Ultimate Graphic Designer
Likes=Watching anime, drawing, video games, hanging with friends
Weight=135lbs.
Height= 6’1”
Other Stuff= Doesn’t have many friends, due to being shy. Wants to protect the things he loves. Always seems to carry an iPad Pro 3rd Gen with Apple Pencil 2, as well as a powerful laptop with Photoshop.
Accepted!
You may start in the IC thread!

WARNING! WHEN EVERYONE ENTERS THE SCHOOL, APPLICATIONS WILL BE HALTED AND NO ONE ELSE CAN JOIN!

Back
Top Bottom