How did you feel when you made your first Ankh Shield?

I felt this cold feeling of absolute dread once I actually started trying to get the materials for an Ankh Shield and my world was eaten by the cloud.

So basically I haven't gotten the shield. I don't usually mess with RNG.

I felt this cold feeling of absolute dread once I actually started trying to get the materials for an Ankh Shield and my world was eaten by the cloud.

So basically I haven't gotten the shield. I don't usually mess with RNG.
Ah yes, the Cloud. Destroyer of hopes and dreams. You think it will save you and then... IT DESTROYS EVERYTHING YOU KNOW AND LOVE ;(:eek:
[DOUBLEPOST=1441930206,1441930043][/DOUBLEPOST]I should make a banner...

"The Cloud: Corrupting Worlds since 2013"

I only needed to farm for the countercurse mantra and I got the shield warding with no need to reforge. The area I made for the Nazar farm could be helpful for post-Plantera farming (my world is hardmode pre-mech boss currently) also a good tip to get a Nazar is pretending you are farming for a bone rod or something that's not the Nazar

I only needed to farm for the countercurse mantra and I got the shield warding with no need to reforge. The area I made for the Nazar farm could be helpful for post-Plantera farming (my world is hardmode pre-mech boss currently) also a good tip to get a Nazar is pretending you are farming for a bone rod or something that's not the Nazar

Best way to get a Nazar is to get it pre-Hardmode in the Dungeon.

Actually, if you haven't killed Plantera, you should still be able to do this. Go there and kill the floating Skulls. They spawn much more often than the enchanted weapons do (they have the same drop chance and are far easier kills, to boot).

But once you kill Plantera, new enemies will spawn in the dungeon, and not only will they hurt like crazy at first, but they will cause floating skulls to spawn much less often (the Giant floating skulls won't drop Nazars either).

It felt nice. Took me longer to get the Unicorn on a stick though personally. RNG was not kind towards giving me the one item I farmed hours, upon hours for.

Back
Top Bottom