tModLoader I'll take comissions for sprites for your terraria mod

tajnanazwa11

Torch God
I'm not sure if this is the right place to announce this, but as I've written in the title, I'll make a sprite (or even multiple sprites) for your mod.
I'm no proffesional, but I have a lot of free time and I consider myself kinda good at pixel art.
Of course I don't care if your mod is big, or even if it exists yet. I might even help code whatever mod you're making (it's a great learning experience!), but don't expect me to be very useful :naughty:.

If you have any questions, write them in the replies, I suppose?

Well, are you interested in making guards and civilians and the like? or furnitures or something like that?

What is there to sprite?
there are some planned town NPCs too, but spritesheets are a bit complicated maybe.
but if you know the mod, it has these "deco NPCs" who are actually furnitures, that look like NPCs.
if you have ideas for more, I would be curious what ideas you have.

like, be it single pieces, or even sets.
of course, there are other ideas too though, like various (actual) furnitures too. but if you have some ideas in mind?

I think I'll do the planned NPCs first.
Also should we continue this in a conversation?
well, did you made town NPC spritesheets before?
Considering I didn't see any references from you so far, I would think it's better start with something easier - which also could function as reference too. so I see better how good you are at spriting.
and, that's up to you. feel free to send me PMs

That's a good point, though I don't think the decorative NPCs and the furniture should be beyond my capabilities.
But yeah, NPC spritesheets might be too much.

Would you be interested in doing a vanilla sprite edit? Basically taking the wolf sprite sheet from Terraria and modifying how it looks to match an enemy from Final Fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom