Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by ClearConscious, Sep 12, 2018.

1. creeeeeeeepers

creeeeeeeepers Terrarian

Finally! I can use Yoyos with my character without guessing where my Yoyo is!

fisheye11 likes this.
  2. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

Thank you so much for posting the raw patch notes as well as the condensed version. Hopefully now the people asking for in progress patch notes before can understand why developers clean the notes up for us.

ClearConscious likes this.
  3. Yello_Xplorer

Yello_Xplorer Plantera

I don't play console but it's great to hear our gaming experience is better! Will these bug fixes also be applied to mobile 1.3?
    Gee, writing a whole lot of that should be tiring, huh?

4. xHeX-ViipeRx

xHeX-ViipeRx Terrarian

Has this issue that I posted a while back on the forums been resolved? This issue was rather serious and ended our playthrough once we got to the underworld since the problem was far more severe in that area though it was far worse during events like a goblin invasion for example.

"Xbox One multiplayer issue: joined my friends game and some enemies dissapear completely after I hit them once. Enemies are still visible for the host of the game however and once the host hits them once they reappear for me again. When the enemies are invisible for me they still target me but don’t do any damage to me. The host sees the enemies clipping through me and doing nothing. This happens with maneaters and the charging enemies in the desert and some multi section worm enemies. This kind of makes me not want to play. It’s a shame because I love this game :/

We both have an open nat type and experience this even when I’m the host instead of him except when I’m the host he’s the one having the enemies go invisible and repappearing after I hit them once."

5. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron

There are mentions of this bug in the patch notes, so I would assume so? But still better to test it and see.

Did the multiplayer tally counter reset bug make it into this round of fixes or will that be addressed in a future patch? i really want to ask a friend for help building an auto farm for the Pumpkin and especially the Frost Moon events to get the rare end-wave drops from the Ice Queen, but I also don't want to lose my progress toward rare banners like the Groom and Pinky

And you're welcome for the help in nailing down the bug causing the endgame-gear-in-ice-or-spiders issues, Re-Logic/Pipeworks ^_^

6. TUMM11

TUMM11 Plantera

I don’t have time to play consol Rn and it makes me sad. Keep up the good work!

7. True_Cloudy

True_Cloudy Terrarian

Is this the update that occured yesterday?

8. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Yes

9. xResurgence

xResurgence Terrarian

I just wanted to make an account and say thank you for fixing the underworld. It made all the difference defeating the wall of flesh.

Though apparently I shouldn't have because I can't beat the pirates, but still worth it. Thank y'all for the update, it's fantastic.

ClearConscious and Unit One like this.
  10. Ayryyn

Ayryyn Terrarian

Fantastic! Any word if there is any fixes down the line for the overlapping text that makes it difficult to read? Especially on the crafting menu?

Steelebourne likes this.
  11. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

It takes a certain patience and skill to decipher those.

12. Sothopery

Sothopery Terrarian

The game seems a bit laggy now, ans some new bugs have appeared. I'll make sure to report all the bugs!!

13. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

14. Xiarno

Xiarno Terrarian

Skill : Meh, maybe not.
    Patience : YES, IT DOES ! And I'm already exhausted with 3 lines that aren't even the raw, but the forum post 0_o
    Just take my god damn hype for the Nintendo Switch has a sort of payment while waiting !

15. fisheye11

fisheye11 Terrarian

Surprised that the Vortex Beater glitch still works. Although it doesn't last for as long as you hold the attack button. So maybe they attempted to fix it?

True_Cloudy and Aedan the Borf like this.
  16. Aedan the Borf

Aedan the Borf The Destroyer

yay My fav glitch still works

17. Slendar_Hulk

Slendar_Hulk Skeletron Prime

I don't personally code but from what I can see it is a hard enough glitch to fix. It currently doesn't hurt the game so maybe as the saying goes don't fix what isn't broken *stares at pipeworks*

Steelebourne and Aedan the Borf like this.
  18. Coleman1138

Coleman1138 Terrarian

Great work on the update. Any idea on when the update to bring Terraria for consoles to 1.3.1 equivalent is coming? I am setting up a map for a mock TF2 battle and cannot wait to have the Engineering Helmet. :D

19. The Goblin Tinkler

The Goblin Tinkler Terrarian

What about the bug that causes explored areas on the map to return to unexplored?

20. LeftyRedd

LeftyRedd Terrarian

The crafting menus icons randomly shift for me. Wondering if anyone else has this problem. I reported it.
    The update looks great, but the time remaining on status effects could be a bit bigger.