Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Kennethern

Terrarian
This is something completely unrelated to the development of the latest update, and I apologize for that. As a side statement, good luck and THANK YOU for all your hard work. I absolutely adore this mod and you for creating it.

Anywho, I have an issue with Free-Mode RPG. It's too easy, and not in the sense that I'm a "hardcore" player and need to play Dark Souls to get my fix. I reached a very, very high level (269 as of now) before hard-mode in an expert world. All spawned enemies and bosses are less than half and sometimes even a quarter of my level even in very high risk zones. Is there a way I can change this?

Last edited:

Nakano15

Terrarian
This is something completely unrelated to the development of the latest update, and I apologize for that. As a side statement, good luck and THANK YOU for all your hard work. I absolutely adore this mod and you for creating it.

Anywho, I have an issue with Free-Mode RPG. It's too easy, and not in the sense that I'm a "hardcore" player and need to play Dark Souls to get my fix. I reached a very, very high level (269 as of now) before hard-mode in an expert world. All spawned enemies and bosses are less than half and sometimes even a quarter of my level even in very high risk zones. Is there a way I can change this?
Yes, do events like Frost Moon or invoke bosses.

Nakano15

Terrarian
I guess there is no problem in leaking this...
Last Night HUD.png

Pebkio

Steampunker
Did you... design that room to kill NPCs? You monster! It's like playing the sims all over again.
:p

Does that really work, btw? Do they go into that room and drown?

Pebkio

Steampunker
I dont think npcs can drown
Oh yeah they can. It is so common for the Angler to die and then resurrect the first time I find him. Because I right-click him when he's floating on the water. The traveling merchant has drowned on me as well. The only NPC that doesn't drown is the skeleton merchant.

fireman7100

Plantera
Oh yeah they can. It is so common for the Angler to die and then resurrect the first time I find him. Because I right-click him when he's floating on the water. The traveling merchant has drowned on me as well. The only NPC that doesn't drown is the skeleton merchant.
Really? i never notice that before

Nakano15

Terrarian
Did you... design that room to kill NPCs? You monster! It's like playing the sims all over again.
:p

Does that really work, btw? Do they go into that room and drown?
Well, the house my char is in is habitable, the underwater one is not (damn relogic, fixed it).
Also, leveling will no longer be a hell in matter of grinding.
Changed the max exp formula. So the exp to level up in that image, currently,
is outdated.

Pebkio

Steampunker
Well, the house my char is in is habitable, the underwater one is not (damn relogic, fixed it).
Also, leveling will no longer be a hell in matter of grinding.
Changed the max exp formula. So the exp to level up in that image, currently,
is outdated.
I actually was wondering about one thing. You were level 22 in the picture? Or... 14? But your max hp was still 137. Is that the new thing or is the HP affect just not programmed in yet?

Nakano15

Terrarian
I actually was wondering about one thing. You were level 22 in the picture? Or... 14? But your max hp was still 137. Is that the new thing or is the HP affect just not programmed in yet?
That is a leveling system which is quite hard to explain at the moment.
Futurelly I'll talk about it. But It's present as testing on NT6.

Pebkio

Steampunker
That is a leveling system which is quite hard to explain at the moment.
Futurelly I'll talk about it. But It's present as testing on NT6.
Oh, er... I actually haven't been playing Terraria lately. One of the more recent additions to NT6 from last year did something to my framerate so I was either skipping more than half when things got busy or I could turn off frame skip and moving in slow motion all the time.

Nakano15

Terrarian
Oh, er... I actually haven't been playing Terraria lately. One of the more recent additions to NT6 from last year did something to my framerate so I was either skipping more than half when things got busy or I could turn off frame skip and moving in slow motion all the time.
Were you playing in a Notebook?

Nakano15

Terrarian
No. My PC is actually quite good. I can play NT6-2 and lower no problems. And the base game has no issue either. I do use AMD stuff, though, but my benchmarks are still decent.
Try turning off World Events, maybe that will fix the issue.

Pebkio

Steampunker
Try turning off World Events, maybe that will fix the issue.
Hmm... that worked a bit. Weirdness still happened, though. For instance, when I was moving to a new building, as soon as I removed the work bench from the guide's room, the guide just vanished. It was preceded by a big lag spike. It's strange because my CPU is only running at 40%-65% at any given time playing this game.

Top Bottom