One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we expect that the world size of console will be matched with world sizes of PC? If the content of 1.3 will be added to console, the largest worlds we can make will not have enough room to have the decent amount of content in a single world. We only have a pyramid every 5 new worlds as it is now.
The size of the maps are already identical across PC and console. Only 3DS and mobile have smaller worlds.

Since no one's mentioned it yet, I'm actually a little excited to have an easier time navigating the wiki because of this.

Right now there's a split where people have to note that console has one value and PC has another. Items only available on one system cluttered up looking at the tech tree for crafting or figuring out what wacky weapon to try next. I know that we're still going to have a period where things don't line up perfectly, but at least we'll be comparing 1.3 to 1.3.5 instead of 1.09 console to 1.2 PC to 1.3.5 PC.

No matter when it hits, I'm super excited for this update! :)
Console being caught up to PC will be nice. At the moment all console versions are at PC patch 1.2.4. That division will continue to exist for older consoles, so the wiki will still need to outline the differences. It's still gonna be messy. ^_^

I wonder....when 1.3 happens should I keep my quick weapon thing or should I change the arrows to the fast heal, mount, and stuff?

only I will never know with the confusion of my small millipede brain :confused:

I have a quick question, unrelated to release date and removed content, as far as I know it has not been asked, but if it has I apologize. Is the Radial menu in the PC version (With controller connected, Hold RB, cycle through weapons on hotbar) coming to console in this update? Or was that a feature included in the 1.3.1 update (Wiriring & Mechanics Update) rather then 1.3.0? Thank you to whoever is able to give me an answer.

I have a quick question, unrelated to release date and removed content, as far as I know it has not been asked, but if it has I apologize. Is the Radial menu in the PC version (With controller connected, Hold RB, cycle through weapons on hotbar) coming to console in this update? Or was that a feature included in the 1.3.1 update (Wiriring & Mechanics Update) rather then 1.3.0? Thank you to whoever is able to give me an answer.

The thing I can say was that Radial menu was introduced in the 1.3.1 update along with Controller support overall for PC in 1.3.1. It is tough to say what will happen with this update if the Controller menu will be similar to PC's or in a new format for the Console versions. I do not have that info, so I will leave that to the developers to address that question if they can.

Wait, is this gold bunny we get for each console exclusive pet we have going to be a pet? Or a litteral bunny?

If its a pet, why are people complaining about the removal of other pets. The guinie pig I suppose I can see why but the others werent really super special....least not compared to a golden bunny...

If it isnt a pet.........why?

Wait, is this gold bunny we get for each console exclusive pet we have going to be a pet? Or a litteral bunny?

If its a pet, why are people complaining about the removal of other pets. The guinie pig I suppose I can see why but the others werent really super special....least not compared to a golden bunny...

If it isnt a pet.........why?
The Gold Bunny is a rare version of the ordinary bunny, added in 1.3. It can be sold for 10 Gold, or, and this is much more fun IMO, put into a terrarium, serving as an animated background item.

Placed_Bunnies.gif

So it's not a pet that follows you around, no, but it's still a nice visual touch. :)

If anyone know the answer to my question please tell....
After the 1.3 update for console will the 1.3.1 - 1.3.6 updates take long to come out

The Gold Bunny is a rare version of the ordinary bunny, added in 1.3. It can be sold for 10 Gold, or, and this is much more fun IMO, put into a terrarium, serving as an animated background item.

Placed_Bunnies.gif

So it's not a pet that follows you around, no, but it's still a nice visual touch. :)

;(

Suppose its still cool though....I have many werewolf teeth so.....mqny bunnies

If anyone know the answer to my question please tell....
After the 1.3 update for console will the 1.3.1 - 1.3.6 updates take long to come out
They should come out again faster since 505/pipeworks is recoding console terraria to make it similiar to PC. you can expect 1.3.1 - 1.3.6 coming out soon afterwards. At least I hope :).

Now that I think about I don't think this was mentioned: in PC terraria you could chose crimson/corruption. Will you be able to in console 1.3?

Now that I think about I don't think this was mentioned: in PC terraria you could chose crimson/corruption. Will you be able to in console 1.3?

That feature was added in 1.3.2, so it may not be in just yet.

They should come out again faster since 505/pipeworks is recoding console terraria to make it similiar to PC. you can expect 1.3.1 - 1.3.6 coming out soon afterwards. At least I hope :).

Indeed the other updates will come in time... exactly when is TBD, of course. The focus after console 1.3 launch will be mobile and switch... then I imagine the team will have an update plan in place that they can hopefully share with everyone when the time comes.

That feature was added in 1.3.2, so it may not be in just yet.

Indeed the other updates will come in time... exactly when is TBD, of course. The focus after console 1.3 launch will be mobile and switch... then I imagine the team will have an update plan in place that they can hopefully share with everyone when the time comes.
What about in game voip? Host privileges? Like being able to kick people that are griefing or making it so they cant destroy stuff or loot chests? What about sending invites to people that arent on your friends list? Thanks for the reply

Correct me if this has already been asked, (too lazy t scroll through 34 pages) but what about the Console exclusive Space and Ocean themes? Will they get replaced? And what about the Tutorial? will that stay too?

Oooh, new Ocean and Space themes coming to PC? Awesome. We have 2 pure forest themes, 2 pure underground/cavern themes... and now we'll have 2 ocean, and 2 space.

We just need a new Jungle and that'd make all the non-corrupt/hallow having 2.

Reactions: CSz
Oooh, new Ocean and Space themes coming to PC? Awesome. We have 2 pure forest themes, 2 pure underground/cavern themes... and now we'll have 2 ocean, and 2 space.

We just need a new Jungle and that'd make all the non-corrupt/hallow having 2.
he didn't say that. This thread is about console versions. Not PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom