• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Progress Update for my pvp map :D

PrashBricks III

Skeletron Prime
Very nicely done indead!
What armor is your player wearing by the way (just curious)?
And is there going to be a meteorite/jungle map?

Arlwiss

Spazmatism
Neat map, I can see it being a harder difficulty since quickly maneuvering this would be a bit of a pain - so many corners.

Oh... Those are developer items!!! (Solar Armor not, though)
It's the Arkhalis armour. She finally got a set and it is awesome. By the way you can change its colours with the dresser.

Why have you colored your pet green? Look's funny by the way.
It's green acid dye... bdw... now I need to focus on my finals (yep, im in way to finish my school this week) so I can't do much about my map, not even the creation of classes or some level polishing... even map building

DOliphin

Terrarian
hello, hello! would you like any specific pvp armour sprites done. I am an aspiring sprite artist looking to help people with projects.

Top Bottom