• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

RazorBlade

Plantera
|meanwhile..............|

|wakes up in some random purify spot|

``W-Where.......oh......right``

|sits there and thinks|

(ok peeps who fell, just think of what you encounter and what you fight while i sort Thud's perspective|

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
(All this talk about infections is making me tempted to bring over one of the infections I made in NT.)

"Interesting..."

Lukas watches Zeyrix.

"...Do you know of an area infected by Xenomite?"

Dragonwolf73

Eater of Worlds
(I won't bring the parasites, I was thinking of bringing over the crystals.)

"Well, I wanted to discuss cure options..."

"Could you describe the area?"

RazorBlade

Plantera
(i mean you can control infected anyways)

``From what I remember..........some weird red eyed guys came and...........*Sigh*``

|starts moving through the cave|

Terrayrian

The Destroyer
"Well, the laboratory is a huge underground lab overran with infected. That's where it all began. The wasteland is a decaying gray area with only "life" being infected. Both are rich in Xenomite and radiation, and the water and rains are acidic."

Top Bottom