• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
((Maybe. I take really long breaks when I actually wanna take breaks though, so I might be inactive from this rp for some time.))

"Same question as him."

Foraging Slime

Skeletron
*He tilts his head to the side a little bit*
¨I have 3 protocols¨
¨Protrocol 1, link to pilot¨
¨I am currentley linked to pilot Jack Cooper¨
¨Protocol 2, Uphold the mission¨
¨My current mission is to rendezvous with Jack Cooper¨
¨Protocol 3, protect the pilot¨
¨I have detected you obstruct none of my current protocols, and the odds you would attempt to attack me are below 1%. I have no intention of hurting you.¨

Animus Viral

Retinazer
(I'm not sure what to think about BT anymore. I might come in with a patrol or scout, but probably not going to do that. Since, well...You know... they don't seem friendly. Plus where the probability of them attacking below 1% come from? With their suspicion, it should have at least increased the chance more than that.)
Murphmario said:
"Don't know. Either way, I don't think we should blow this place up completely. There's a door which... I don't know. There's a strange presence behind it. Something evil. Something... wrong."

((Your character still has the potions and ring, right?))
Murphmario said:
"I pretty much have nothing else to do here, so I'm leaving. Good luck!"
*Magic Mirrors back to the base.*
TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6 said:
((It's not evil, it's just that a normal human would end downright mad seeing the stuff in there))
(Oh, so it's basically the door with something of complete madness inside. Well, be glad that you did not see it. Otherwise, well, you might have had to roleplay a crazed or insane Murphmario. Glad it didn't come to that.)
*Gets back to the outside of Ssnake's ship*
"Okay. Lets see if we can find out how this stuff works."

Foraging Slime

Skeletron
(Bt has an extrordinarily powerfull CPU. He can calculate the which flower a bee would land on in a field of flowers. he really smart. and the odds are so low because hes like 3X their size. he also doesnt know they have powers so that was influence.)
*BT Kneels*
¨Have you seen my Pilot Jack Cooper.¨
*He displays a holographic image of Jack*

(Bt has an extrordinarily powerfull CPU. He can calculate the which flower a bee would land on in a field of flowers. he really smart. and the odds are so low because hes like 3X their size. he also doesnt know they have powers so that was influence.)
*BT Kneels*
¨Have you seen my Pilot Jack Cooper.¨
*He displays a holographic image of Jack*
(Does he have vodka cooling?)

Top Bottom