• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Suddenly, a noise comes off from inside my pocket.*
"Hold on. Just got an E-mail."
*Pulls what appears to be a small cellphone out of my pocket. It seems to have internet access and the ability to chat with others, but asides from that, it's pretty lackluster*
*Reads the message from ???*
*Closes the phone*
"So apparently SammyClassicSonicFan found my e-mail address. Pretty weird if you ask me. He also mentioned that killing the Slime God has consistences, whatever that means. Heck, what's a Slime God?"

*Suddenly, a noise comes off from inside my pocket.*
"Hold on. Just got an E-mail."
*Pulls what appears to be a small cellphone out of my pocket. It seems to have internet access and the ability to chat with others, but asides from that, it's pretty lackluster*
*Reads the message from ???*
*Closes the phone*
"So apparently SammyClassicSonicFan found my e-mail address. Pretty weird if you ask me. He also mentioned that killing the Slime God has consistences, whatever that means. Heck, what's a Slime God?"
"The monsters that Newton accidentally summoned."

Program beeps
“Oh I really need to change my way of letting myself know that someone let out a tweet”
New tweet from the stalker@punishthetenno
“WHO THE :red: HACKED INTO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE SAMMYCLASSICSONICFAN MADE EVERY EMAIL I MADE? ALSO, EVERYONE IS STILL MARKED FOR DEATH! YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES”
Program closes twitter “wow. Stalker is pretty pissed. Has anyone received an email from someone named ??? With the subject related to anyone they have defeated recently?”

"Well, if he decides to come after me, then I'm going to show him that I am not to be messed with. Anyways, I'm going to go farm some lenses, and potentially find out more about P-don and Entech. Maybe even find where they're located. I'll see ya'll later!"
*Starts to head south of the base*

I fly to the Dungeon, and decide whether to discover what the Abyss is like. I decide to enter the Dungeon, but check to make sure I'm not about to get Dungeoned Guardian'd first. (Has Skeletron been killed?)

((Oh wow I just realized that Murph wasn’t reading an email from ???. :red:. Uh, disregard the part of my earlier message where stalker made a tweet. Also, only the person who dealt the killing blow to a boss gets marked for death. IK that’s not how it works in Warframe but that’s how it works here))

(Which means I'm marked for death.)

Bored of this chaos, I drink a Recall Potion.

"OH, hey, you're back!" I wave hi, though something about me has changed. Oh wait, it's because my coat's been messed up.

I am drinking the small bottle of mana potion Murph made, still recovering from my elongated time in Calamity Form.

I am practicing transfiguration on slimes, turning them into various colorful bunnies depending on their gel color.

Back
Top Bottom