OOC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

It's not.

I say just make a normal Terraria world with more floating islands. Would combine the best of both worlds.

I feel like we should set some guidelines if we're doing that.

I.E. no travelling to TCF roleplays without permission. I would also say Calamity Adventure would be banned, but that's just me.

I was thinking more like: going to different worlds that has different stuff, and operates on different sets of physics.

Ex: One realm has giant lasers that create glass when in contact with water, while another would have several mini planets floating in a green void.

Something similar to that.

I was thinking more like: going to different worlds that has different stuff, and operates on different sets of physics.

Ex: One realm has giant lasers that create glass when in contact with water, while another would have several mini planets floating in a green void.

Something similar to that.

We could do both that and actual universes from different media. Both would work.

Also, if we do do other universes from media, then our character sizes should match the size of the canon characters from that universe. Not to a T, but just enough of a size change so that our characters wouldn't be giants or microbes compared to to the canon characters. Just a thought.

We could do both that and actual universes from different media. Both would work.

Also, if we do do other universes from media, then our character sizes should match the size of the canon characters from that universe. Not to a T, but just enough of a size change so that our characters wouldn't be giants or microbes compared to to the canon characters. Just a thought.

Okay then!

I assume you mean like their usual size, but basically adapted to that world.

Yeah, wouldn't make sense if in one world a character is the biggest of the group, then suddenly the next one they're the smallest of the group, you know, just to have some consistency.

Welp, I came up with an idea for my character!
upload_2019-4-26_23-50-47.png

Name: Dimension Jumper UltiSlayer

Unlike CA UltiSlayer, this version of UltiSlayer was created, not from the collected positive output of the universe, but rather from an idea, of a being that would go throughout different universes, helping people and defeating threats to the different universes. And eventually, these ideas were carried by many people. And eventually, one day, a person who carried the same idea, managed to find a realm where an idea can become reality. However, if too extreme in the amount of power it has, the idea would gain the potential to do so, but would not start out that way immediately. And so, that one being made the idea become reality. Causing a being of ultimate power, a slayer of evil, to be created. Who travels through different dimensions to achieve the goal that the idea carried.
Causing Dimension Jumper UltiSlayer to be created!

Welp, I came up with an idea for my character!
View attachment 220372

Name: Dimension Jumper UltiSlayer

Unlike CA UltiSlayer, this version of UltiSlayer was created, not from the collected positive output of the universe, but rather from an idea, of a being that would go throughout different universes, helping people and defeating threats to the different universes. And eventually, these ideas were carried by many people. And eventually, one day, a person who carried the same idea, managed to find a realm where an idea can become reality. However, if too extreme in the amount of power it has, the idea would gain the potential to do so, but would not start out that way immediately. And so, that one being made the idea become reality. Causing a being of ultimate power, a slayer of evil, to be created. Who travels through different dimensions to achieve the goal that the idea carried.
Causing Dimension Jumper UltiSlayer to be created!
Technically, you could slow down the power gain and before getting higher-than-usual power, he could be called as a Normal UltiSlayer (that's before the dimension travelling could be a thing).

Back
Top Bottom