OOC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

Wait, will the entire world be sky islands? Or will there still be a planet to stand on that's surface layer?
Technically one starter island will be big enough to house most if not all (and by that I mean comfortably house everything you need for start). Terrain n' block gravity's weak enough to build bridges, though.

I most certainly intend to have some non-humanoid characters, although the one I start with will be semi humanoid.

Technically one starter island will be big enough to house most if not all (and by that I mean comfortably house everything you need for start). Terrain n' block gravity's weak enough to build bridges, though.

Yeah, but I feel like we would be able to have more variety with landmasses similar to Earth's. Stuff like Underground Ruins for example would be harder to do if the entire world consists of floating islands. Not to mention most of the characters probably aren't capable of natural flight.

And maybe we could still have the Calamity biomes, just moreso being more naturally located than Calamity's. I.E. the Sulfurous Sea still exists, but it's now a natural wonder of the world as opposed to a normal ocean with decomposing bodies in it. My friend suggested that maybe it's caused by being around volcanoes and such. And the Sunken Sea could be underneath the Aquatic Depths instead of the Underground Desert. That way, we still get the locations without the conflicting lore.

Back
Top Bottom