Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Already found a bug :p (pretty sure) when I go into sandbox mode, all the GUIs don't show up, so I have to force it to exit. Is the invisible GUIs intentional?

Already found a bug :p (pretty sure) when I go into sandbox mode, all the GUIs don't show up, so I have to force it to exit. Is the invisible GUIs intentional?
O_____O

No that isn't supposed to happen... I'll be looking into this right away.

For now just play Adventure Mode? o_O

Adventure Mode is bugged... when I click on it, it only comes up with my OP character, then when I select that character, the game crashes.
:/

Adventure Mode is bugged... when I click on it, it only comes up with my OP character, then when I select that character, the game crashes.
:/
By OP do you mean your Terraria player? or your original STW player? I'm afraid (and I have failed to mention this) that I believe old STW characters are no longer compatible with STW 1.6a.

What happens when you try to create a new character?

Also I'm testing out a fix for the other bug you reported. There was some bad code that pretty much said if not on adventure mode don't draw the GUI when instead it was supposed to be don't draw the skills part of the GUI :|

I should patch up STW soon - it will be version 1.6.1a

By OP do you mean your Terraria player? or your original STW player? I'm afraid (and I have failed to mention this) that I believe old STW characters are no longer compatible with STW 1.6a.

What happens when you try to create a new character?

Also I'm testing out a fix for the other bug you reported. There was some bad code that pretty much said if not on adventure mode don't draw the GUI when instead it was supposed to be don't draw the skills part of the GUI :|

I should patch up STW soon - it will be version 1.6.1a
OP = My main, vanilla character.

OP = My main, vanilla character.
Do you have cloud saving enabled I am guessing so since your OP character is in the list of STW players? Grrr I thought we fixed the cloud saving bugs (by disabling cloud saving for STW), but maybe they aren't all fixed.

Try disabling cloud saving on the character so that it doesn't appear in the list anymore. Also did you try making a new character?

Hey, I'm playing your mod and... I believe I found another bug, acessing the Piggy Bank is not showing both inventory and piggy bank.

Do you have cloud saving enabled I am guessing so since your OP character is in the list of STW players? Grrr I thought we fixed the cloud saving bugs (by disabling cloud saving for STW), but maybe they aren't all fixed.

Try disabling cloud saving on the character so that it doesn't appear in the list anymore. Also did you try making a new character?
No, I don't have cloud saving.

No, I don't have cloud saving.
If cloud saving is disabled then I believe you may have installed STW incorrectly. Did you copy the folders named STW Worlds and STW Players to the correct location: C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria

If you did, did you copy your OP character to the STW Player directory? If so Vanilla Terraria Characters are not compatible with STW. You need to create a new character. Please send me a screen shot of C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Players in windows explorers.

This has been fixed!

Hey, I'm playing your mod and... I believe I found another bug, acessing the Piggy Bank is not showing both inventory and piggy bank.
This has also been fixed!

Thank you guys for quickly finding these bugs. If you want to play STW 1.6.1a, where the fixes are implemented, you just need to download the mod again - the links are updated.

If cloud saving is disabled then I believe you may have installed STW incorrectly. Did you copy the folders named STW Worlds and STW Players to the correct location: C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria

If you did, did you copy your OP character to the STW Player directory? If so Vanilla Terraria Characters are not compatible with STW. You need to create a new character. Please send me a screen shot of C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Players in windows explorers.
I didn't even do anything with players when installing it. I just copied the content and exe.

I didn't even do anything with players when installing it. I just copied the content and exe.
Hmm, there are 4 things you need to copy: 3 folders and 1 exe

Folders:
Content
STW Players
STW Worlds

I can understand not copying STW Players and STW Worlds over if you already had them in place from a previous version of STW, but if you don't you need to copy them to C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\

Have you tried creating a new character yet? <-- You never answer this question.

Please do these four things if you want to solve this, since others are playing an not having this issue:
1. Verify that C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Players exists and is empty.
2. Verify that C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Worlds exists and Sivania 1.2.12.wld and Odin-s Fjord 1.2.4.wld are in there.
3. Post a screen shot of C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Players here so I can verify everything looks correct.
4. Post a screen shot of C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Worlds here so I can verify everything looks correct.

Please do 1-4 so I can help you further, if you don't I cannot help you.

Last edited:
Hmm, there are 4 things you need to copy: 3 folders and 1 exe

Folders:
Content
STW Players
STW Worlds

I can understand not copying STW Players and STW Worlds over if you already had them in place from a previous version of STW, but if you don't you need to copy them to C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\

Have you tried creating a new character yet? <-- You never answer this question.

Please do these four things if you want to solve this, since others are playing an not having this issue:
1. Verify that C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Players exists and is empty.
2. Verify that C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Worlds exists and Sivania 1.2.12.wld and Odin-s Fjord 1.2.4.wld are in there.
3. Post a screen shot of C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Players here so I can verify everything looks correct.
4. Post a screen shot of C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Worlds here so I can verify everything looks correct.

Please do 1-4 so I can help you further, if you don't I cannot help you.
Just came back from somewhere, I'll do all this now.

It seem that i have a bug, i can't see the tooltip of custom items
EDIT: oh and when i try to craft healing potion "not lesser" it say MY level of chemistry and not the level needed
And i have an idea, if you can make an another standalone of your mod making the game leveled which item need level to craft and equip and other

Last edited:
It seem that i have a bug, i can't see the tooltip of custom items
EDIT: oh and when i try to craft healing potion "not lesser" it say MY level of chemistry and not the level needed
And i have an idea, if you can make an another standalone of your mod making the game leveled which item need level to craft and equip and other
Not every new item has a tooltip. Most quest items should have a tooltip and a only a handful of other new items (I cannot recall which off the top of my head). Which item do you have that doesn't give a tooltip? One easy way to check is to kill a mushroom slime and get a slimey mushroom - those should have a tooltip or start Miki's Delivery Service because the items in this quest all have tooltips.

You probably do not have a high enough chemistry level to craft the potion, I believe you need level 25 to craft a normal healing potion. I agree we need to show off some of this better. Thank you for the suggestion!

Not every new item has a tooltip. Most quest items should have a tooltip and a only a handful of other new items (I cannot recall which off the top of my head). Which item do you have that doesn't give a tooltip? One easy way to check is to kill a mushroom slime and get a slimey mushroom - those should have a tooltip or start Miki's Delivery Service because the items in this quest all have tooltips.

the slimey mushroom doesn't have the tooltim and name but when i have more then 1 ,
the tooltip appear but still no name
Edit: oh and please can you place all old version in the post for download

Last edited:
the slimey mushroom doesn't have the tooltim and name but when i have more then 1 ,
the tooltip appear but still no name
Edit: oh and please can you place all old version in the post for download
Can you post a screenshot? I will look into this when I am off work.

We haven't included old releases because they are not compatible while they do use some same directory structures and thus it could cause confusion. If you'd like though I can send you links to them. Just shoot me a PM.

Question, how to make Pistol Bullets?
Says that needs Empty Bullets but I cannot seems to be able to craft or buy it.

Back
Top Bottom