PS4 SYCING FILES GLITCH STILL HAPPENING.

I’ve had terraria on my ps4 for quite a while and started some where in 1.3 on ps4 before 1.4 was announced and after 1.4 came out me and my friend were playing when I got off and later got back on and, boom it wouldn’t load because of the glitch. Idk if this is a bug that can be fixed by you or if it can only be fixed on my side but it would be helpful if someone could at least give me some advice.

Thanks for the report! To clarify, there is usually a 10-15 second period where files sync up before letting you play. Does the syncing message remain on screen for longer than a minute? If so, would you be able to send me a .zip of your player data?

Thanks for the report! To clarify, there is usually a 10-15 second period where files sync up before letting you play. Does the syncing message remain on screen for longer than a minute? If so, would you be able to send me a .zip of your player data?
Sorry for being so late but my internet has been out. And yes it lasts later than a minute. Also how do I send you the .zip data? Just so confusion doesn’t come up later, I don’t have a pc and only a laptop and I have no usb stick although I might be able to get one.

Back
Top Bottom